Chapter 1

"Heeyeon told me she—" I paused and watched him eat his burger. He's not listening again, is he?

I sighed.

"So, as I was saying. I almost got hit by a truck this morning!" I lied. He then looked at me, worriedly.

"What?! What happened? Are you okay—"

"Don't talk when your mouth is full," I stated. He immediately took my juice and drank it.

I mentally laughed. Chanyeol will always be Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, where's Heeyeon?" I giggled when I heard my girlfriend's name. "She's at home. Masama raw ang pakiramdam."

"I think I saw her a while ago." I shook my head and laughed. "Impossible. She's at home. She's been sick for three days now," I said.

"O-okay."

"Why are you stuttering?" His eyes widened. "Wala," he said. I glanced at the cafeteria's giant clock.

"It's already 3 P.M. for Pete's sake!"

"Yes, it's already 3," he answered then gave me a look full of uneasiness.

"I told Heeyeon that I will visit her at exactly 3 this afternoon," I said and mentally cussed.

"Go." I waved my right hand and went straightly to my car.

--

Pagkarating ko doon ay pinagbuksan ako ng isang lalaki.

"Who are you?" I asked. He reached my hand and asked for a handshake. I accepted it even though he's unfamiliar.

"I'm Chase, Heeyeon's cousin," he paused.
"Come in," he added.

"Do you know me?"

"Yes." I want to ask more but I chose to just shut my mouth.

"She's in her room," he stated.

"Thanks," I said and went to my girl's room.

"Baby?" I called her name as I entered the room.

"Are you crying?" I asked. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and it broke my heart. Why is she crying?

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She didn't respond so I went to her direction.

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tightly. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yes, I am," she said in between sobs. I then slowly loosened my grip.

"No, you're not okay, baby," I said. "Please continue hugging me because seeing you in this situation breaks my heart," I added but she kissed me instead.

It was a passionate kiss. A kiss that I will never forget.