Chapter 2

Carmen POV__________

It was a Friday night when we met and I started to lose my mind. I was out clubbing with my boys, Jai and Stufine, and my only real girl friend, Stanka. We were out getting fucked up, dancing our asses off and running game. This is what we did every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday. We were always getting into some crazy shit, and that night was no different. We were at the Latin Quarter getting our salsa on. Salsa is my shit. Put me on a dance floor and I just start twirling, shaking, grinding, causing guys' necks to break and their eyes to pop out of their heads. Like I said, I'm the shit. I've always known it, and I love that fact.

Jai is about 5'9", about two hundred pounds with a face full of freckles. He's a Trini-Rican. His dad from Trinidad, and his mother from Puerto Rico. Jai may be lacking in his looks, but he makes up for it with his personaility. He is one of the realest, sweetest guys I know. He's 29, has his own legitimate business, and has taught me more about guys than anyone. Jai keeps it real and is a true friend.

Stufine is Jai's boy from high school. He's Jai's opposite. He is tall about 6'5", with rugged, pretty features. Stufine is nuyorican to the core. He's your full-blooded, bronx born and raised Puerto Rican guy who thinks he's god's gift to women. He is so full of himself that there's no room for any kind of peronaility. Not only that, but its all tits and ass with him. Thats all he sees and thats all he wants. The best thing about him that he's a loyal motherfucker.

Stanka is brown, with smooth hazel skin, a shapely figure with a big ass and small titties, and she sports a beyonce hairstyle. Niggas always sweating her. Like me, she's got it going on, and is the only female I completely trust, next to my mother and grandmother of course. She has had my back since we met in seventh grade. She is alot like me, she my girl, my sister, and my twin.