Chapter 7: Destination Heaven

'When the two Wolves are about to mate, they bond, sleeping close and touching each other more and more. They will approach each other making quiet whining sounds, mouth each other's muzzles, touch noses, and bump their bodies together. There may be mutual grooming and nibbling of each other's coats and the two may walk pressed close together. The Male may bow to the female, toss and tilt his head, and lay his legs over her neck in what could only be described as a flirting manner. The two may even sleep side by side.'

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

These days, to put it simply... Jeon Jungkook was dangerous.

And Kim Seokjin had nowhere to hide.

They were on a variety show that morning, and Jin could barely concentrate on the interview. Jungkook had started his second heat earlier that morning. He hadn't said anything about it, but Jin smelled it as soon as he had gone in to wake him up. Without suppressants, it was a pretty constant annoyance. Jungkook was sitting in front of him and kept leaning back until he could push his shoulders back in between Jin's legs, then he slowly started scooting further and further back, making Jin's heart rate elevate. Jungkook was sweating a little, and every time he turned his head, Jin could smell a little whiff of leather. He had to just do his best to ignore the boy invading his personal space. The maknae had been asked several questions during the interview, mostly about things like what he wanted their Japanese fans to call him. The interviewer made a side comment about the band's famous skinship habits, and Hoseok made some jokes about it for awhile.

Then they asked the members about their ideal types. It was always an awkward question to answer, and their responses always changed a little bit each time.

Well, pretty much, except for Namjoon's. "I'd like a sexy girl, someone intelligent and with a nice voice, that I can talk to for hours. And she has to look good in a white T-shirt, jeans and red Converse High." Namjoon stated his answer with confidence, his dimples flashing across his cheeks as he smiled into the camera.

Hoseok was next. "Someone.. with a big heart, who can take care of others. Someone who will love only me. I want to talk often, and read books together." A beaming smile slipped across his face, his lips curved into that signature heart-shape as he added, "Honestly, I would just be glad to find someone who is happy dating me. Also, I am learning Japanese these days, so if she can help me practice, that would be great!"

Jin saw Taehyung out of the corner of his eye, looking down at his microphone and seemingly scratching at a half-worn sticker on it, his expression blank.

The interviewer added a few comments about Bangtan's recently released songs, and whether they would have a Japanese version for those as well, then they moved on to Taehyung.

"Someone... with more and more charm every day, who takes care of only me. Someone good with money, and with lots of aegyo inside." The boy nodded, his expression still serious as he looked back down to his hands.