(Chapter One) Don't Pray For Me

Woo, first chapter! :D Everything in these ' ..... ' Are Chelsea's thoughts so they'll probably be in italics.

I had been hitting my head against the desk for fifteen minutes when I finally decided I wasn't getting anywhere with it. I lifted my head up, looked around and checked the time on my phone. 2:55 pm.

Ten minutes before the end of school and I'm allowed out of this god forsaken classroom.

After two minutes of going over the people I hate in my class, which was nearly everyone, I got bored and decided to take selfies for the remaining eight minutes I had left. Finally, the bell rang and I sprinted to my usual art room. I could hear the chavs outside running around, so I waited around for a while for most of the other people to leave and go home. I got the spare clothes out of my bag, which were an Of Mice And Men shirt, dark red shorts and black toms, and went to find a toilet to change into. No one could understand how much I fucking hated my uniform. I stepped out minutes later, and much to my misfortune, a group of chavs were opposite me. I walked past them as normally as possible, but somehow they still couldn't resist pushing me so my shoulder collided with the lockers. I turned around and made sure my fist had connected with it's target. It did. Which was perfect because it just so happened to be one of their faces. 'Crap, now I'm fucked' I thought. I ran as fast as I could, turned a corner, ran up a flight of stairs to the second floor and then turned another corner and went back to my art class. I appropriately collapsed on the table because 'holy fuck, I'm unhealthy as fuck. That was probably too many fucks.. Fuck it! ... I seriously need to stop swearing. Phaha never going to fucking happen'.

I quickly got bored of my art work and decided to stop because I was nearly falling asleep. Finding my best friend Toyah seemed like a good idea. She usually has energy drink on her, i'll steal one. I usually have Monster energy drink on me too, but I'd already drank mine two hours ago and I was having withdrawal symptoms from the caffeine.

I found her in music, happily sitting on the floor, strumming an acoustic guitar. "Hey faggot" I say happily as I walk into the music room. "How are you getting home?" She asks. I shrug "Eh, I dunno. I haven't dceided yet. I'll probably end up walking though". "Bollocks, I'll call my auntie and she can drop you off at the same time I leave." "Love you, faggot" I smirk

*After Chelsea gets home*

I waste no time in running in and up to my room to dump my bag and school clothes in my wardrobe. I realize that I'm tired as hell so I collapse on my bed and sleep for two hours, and survive on a bottle of water until two am until I fall asleep again.