Chapter V: Sparing

[(Y/N)'s POV] Shirayuki was really nice. Even though she was blushing the whole time. I'm guessing she has a crush on Prince Zen.
     I walked back to My room to change for when me and Prince Zen spar in a few minutes. I haven't spared in a while. I got changed in my workout clothes and grabbed a towel and a water bottle.
     Jesus.....this castle is huge! Were on earth is the training ground?
    Clang clang. Ok so just fallow the sound of swords hitting each other. Once I turned the corner I see Prince Zen sparring with Mistuhide and Miss Kiki standing off to the side. I put my stuff on a bench and walk over to stand by miss Kiki. "Have they been doing this long because Mistuhide looks really tired," I ask her. "Not really. Mistuhide's just weak," she said raising her voice a little so he can hear. "Hey i an not weak," He said turning to look at her. Prince Zen saw and opportunity and put the wooden sword at his neck. "I win," He state's. Mistuhide growls. " Hey (Y/N)! You ready?" Prince Zen asks. I nod my head. Mistuhide tosses me a wooden sword which I catch easily. I stand a feet feet from Prince Zen. "And 3."
     I get into position.
       "2."
       "1."
   Prince Zen charges, then attacks. I block him easily and attack him in the side not to rough. He stumbles back. This happens a few more times, and I got him in different places each time.
      This he tries to trick me into thinking he going one way than another. It didn't work and I disarmed him and pointed the sword at his neck.
        "I win," I say taking the sword away. Mistuhide laughed and Prince Zen glared at him. "Now Mistuhide. Zen beat you and he was beat by (Y/N)......that says something," Miss Kiki says slightly chuckling.
    On the inside I laughed.
    Prince Zen died laughing.
I went over and say on the beach and Frank some water.
     [Zen's POV] "So any luck getting her to show emotion," Kiki asks handing me a towel. "Well I walked in on her crying and looking at this. She wasn't really crying more per say a few tears fell," I show them the picture. "It's that her and Prince Raj as kids?" Mistuhide asks. I nod. "Apparently they grew up together. And her parents said she needed to start taking her job serious," I say putting it back into my pocket. "Anything about her addressing us?" I ask. They shake their heads no. I look over at her. She's looking at some flower in the garden.
     I'm pretty sure it's a Lily. "What's she looking at?" Kiki asks. "A Lily. Maybe she likes Lilys," Mistuhide says.
     "I have an idea, fallow me," I say walking off to find Ryu.