Chapter 4: Swear Jar

After the long night my family and I headed home. As we enter The Fray I look into the living room and see it decorated with balloons confetti streamers and my number plastid on the wall. As I walk into the living room I know it is boxes along the wall, next to the brown boxes I see boxes wrapped up with bows. I turned to my father and look at him confused. My mother looking down to the ground avoiding my eyes,

"Dad," I call out to him as he continues to look at the entrance to the living room. I look to my mother and questioned as she continues to avoid my obvious question.

"Whats going on?" I ask directing to my mother. Still no reply.

"Dad," my father decides to finally acknowledge me. He looks to everything placed into the living room boxes of gifts plus the boxed up belongings that were in my room hours ago.

"Everything that is in this room other than my furniture needs to be removed from this house along with yourself within the next four hours. We've raised you for judgement and nurtured you now that you have been ranked it is now time for you to move out. there is no need to head upstairs everything that was in your room Ive had all packed up."

"Wait,"

"You are now twenty years old, i moved out of my parents house at eighteen. It is time for you to go."

I was given no time to compromise with them. He tossed me a key to a moving truck that I did notice on the outside of the property and left me in the living room speechless.

I turned around looking at the room before walking over to one of the boxes to make sure this wasnt a joke. After opening five boxes I realize this was real and my parents were kicking me out.

~★§~~~₪~•~₪~~~§★~
It's been about two days since the ranking ceremony and I have been living out of the stupid moving truck because I am unable to move into the apartment I have found due to it being the weekend and the office being closed.

I haven't talked to eleven since that night because I dont want him taking pity on me. Also, my father would find out and I dont want him thinking I need him or anyone to help me survive.

He cut the service to my phone off so of course I had to get my own phone plan.

~★§~~~₪~•~₪~~~§★~

I slump into the couch at headquarters before letting out a sigh. The guys follow suit but one. I look up and saw Zero glaring at me with a face of red ready to explode.

"This is your fault." He says jabbing his finger in my direction.

Yesterday Head had a littleget together for his allies and some fools trying to fit the stereotype for rovbers covering their faces with masks, loaded with automatics. Head set everone in charge of posts I was with the family while the others looked and watched over the guest.

"My fault," Is the guy serious?

"If it weren't for me they would not have gotten in that office."

"I was assigned to keep eyes on the family. Your job was surveill all of the enterances and exits. But concidering you were so busy trying to telling me how to do my job shit hit the fan so it's my fault."

"Please I have better things to do than watch after someone like yourself."

"Good." I say turning my body to get comfortable on the couch. Six begins to talk to me again and the drama queen decides to let out a exaggerated sigh and slams his hand down on the arm of the couch he was sitting at.

"Can you two just shut the fuck up."

"What is your issue everyone else is talking!" I begin to snap.