10

The weeks were passing quickly and the plan of telling her parents about her marriage was left behind and she knew it was hurting Elmo in the process. Julie held her head in her hands, her mind was muddled with her marriage "problem". She loved her husband and she wanted to be with him freely but she also loved her parents and she was sure they would be devastated to hear her revelation. Julie sighed. "Maiintindihan naman siguro nila" she thought.

She went to their house later that day, thinking it was time to tell them the truth, but her parents were still out. She tried calling them only to find out that they attended a wedding anniversary out of town and would be home in the evening.

"You're very much married and we haven't still met your wife, personally" Torraine entered his office, Clara followed.

"Clara?" Elmo was surprised to see his little sister. "When did arrived?" he asked, standing up from his swivel chair. His parents and siblings lived in London, in fact all of them lived there but his supposed to be training slash vacation plan for a month was "ruined" when he met Julie. He decided to stay and manage their company here instead of managing their company in London. As for Frank, he was here only for his wedding preparations.

"You met a girl, married her and did not bother to tell us" Clara hugged him.

"He invited Frank." Torraine's mouth pouted.

"You'll all be invited on our second wedding okay" Elmo smiled.

"You mean, you'll marry her again? Sweeeeeeet" Torraine was amazed. "You've changed huh" she added.

"You'll marry her? Again?" Clara was stunned.

"Of course kiddo and this time you'll all be invited, so don't fret" he looked at the two girls.

"Cool! Can't wait to see her!" Clara smiled. she pointed at the frame on his table "That's her?"

"Yeah.." Elmo smiled.

"Hmmmm..not your kind of girl" she commented.

"What's my kind of girl then?" Elmo wrinkled his nose

Clara rolled her eyes and eyed him wickedly "you don't want me to tell it now, do you?"

Torraine eyed them, intrigued "I'm so curious now"

Elmo stared at Clara and shook his head "you read ---- it? You're the one who stole it right?" Clara just laughed and stuck out her tongue.

"I could strangle you right now brat" Elmo muttered under his breath.

"Hey you two, stop that" Torraine interjected then looked at Clara "anyway, back to that uhmm,his kind of girl, I wanna know" she turned to looked at Elmo "Gosh, can't believe my ears, you have a diary?" she laughed.

"Had. And it's not really a diary okay, I just kind of uhmmm...you know , write something in a piece of paper and it was the first time and the last time" he explained, he was sure his face turned red in embarrassment as the two laughed aloud.

"Whatever" Clara said. She was enjoying it. She wondered what would happen if she tell them what he had written on that piece of paper as he called it. She brushed her thumb on her chin and smiled shrewdly.

Elmo took a step to his sister and whispered "Don't you dare tell anyone or else, besides it was not that serious" he warned as Torraine went out to look for Frank.

"Wanna bet?" Clara smiled sweetly. His sister could be a pain in the ass sometimes.

​Elmo hugged her from behind as she stood at the stove stirring the spaghetti sauce. He kept kissing her nape. Their living arrangement was not that perfect for a normal newly weds but they had all tried to make the best of it, especially at night. She giggled at the thought. She felt him nibbled her ear. The phone rang suddenly and she didn't realize what it was at first, she was so carried away by Elmo. It sounded like something far off in the distance. She was pulled back from her dreamlike state by its insistent ringing. Julie tuned the stove off and smiling she pushed Elmo away as she moved to answer the phone.

"Hello" Julie greeted the caller.

"Julie anak.." Her mother. She sounded happy and excited.

"Mmmm..Hi Mom!" Elmo sat beside her, "Si Mama" Julie mouthed silently. "Ma saglit lang po.." she covered the mouthpiece with her hands. Elmo just smiled and moved closer to her, hugging her sideways until she moved from the couch and turned to face him.

"Hello Ma..uhmmm, napatawag po kayo?" she asked. Elmo pulled her on his lap as he continued nibbling her left ear lightly, down to her shoulder blades.

"Daanan ka namin anak ha, may pupuntahan tayo mamaya, 6 sharp okay" her Mother said.

"Saan po?" she tapped Elmo's hand when she felt the moist warmth of his lips against her throat. "Moe" she whispered, signaling him to stop what he was doing.

"Basta daanan ka namin" her mother sounded really excited. She continued talking, giving her common motherly advices on what to wear etc, etc. Julie closed her eyes as Elmo circled her breasts with his long fingers again and again until he found the center of it, rubbing them lightly, teasingly, testing her need, her desire. She moaned. It was too late to stifle it.

"Are you okay anak?" her mother asked. Julie pinched Elmo's Hand who was grinning.

She held her breath for a second and answered in a slow whisper "Y-yes Mom, I'm g-good". Elmo was already removing her shirt. "Ma, I'll call you later" she said abruptly.

"Sigurado kang okay ka lang anak? Umuwi ka na kaya muna dito o pupuntahan na kita dyan pa--" her mother said in a concern voice.

"No!" Julie said "I mean no need Ma, I---m okay" She added instantly. Elmo wrapped his hands around her waist and urged her closer to him as he kissed her breasts, alternately.

"I-I'm o-okay ma..don't worry, see you later,, bye ma" Julie said, trying so hard to stifle her moans. She wrapped her free hand around his nape as Elmo cupped her back, lifting her closer against him.

"Sigurado ka anak?" her mother asked again.

"Ma!" Julie said, she bit her lower lip, controlling her ragged breaths.

"Okay, okay..see you later okay, don't let us wait for you ha, sige anak, love you" her mom said and hang up. Julie immediately dropped the receiver on the table and slid her hands down Elmo's shoulders and back and removed his shirt as they kissed.

Elmo groaned. She was panting. He released her and they stood up only to remove their lower clothes, as long as they were totally naked, Elmo sat again on the couch pulling her again to him, he was already hard and she was ready for him. forgetting everything about slow and easy, Elmo slid his hard length into her as she began to move her hips in a slow, even rhythm. He pulled her hips tight against him, holding her still for his thrusts, strong and fast, he plunged into her, his face buried in the crook of her neck, her legs wrapped high around his waist. Afterwards, she lay cradled in his arms.

"Baby" Elmo whispered in a while "the girls want to meet you"

"Girls?" Julie repeated.

"Basta.." Elmo winked. "It's time you meet them"

"Okay" Julie smiled. "when?"

"Tom?"

Julie nodded, she felt exhausted, too weak to even speak, unable to stop the waves of sleep that swept over her..

​Elmo tossed the small invitation card he read and massaged his temple. Enzo was back. He was totally contented having Julie as his wife, at his side that he had forgotten about Enzo and if it wasn't for the invitation his family sent to his office, he wouldn't remember that he was already back. He frowned, glancing at the card, wondering if Julie knew about it. She never told him anything about it, nor about Enzo. Just as he was about to call her, his secretary buzzed through to his office, informing him that their clients already arrived.