Dixon's baby sister

Running around by yourself is tough. Trying not to hurt yourself while finding your brothers is harder. I've always been a klutz but in this world it's rough. I pull through everyday trying to find my older brothers, Merle Dixon and Daryl Dixon.  Yeah, Merle is a drug addict and EXTREMLY annoying, but he's blood. Daryl took care of me like I was one of his own;he took care of me when I was a baby, he fed me, bathed me, tried to keep a roof over my head. You get the point right?

My name is Ryder Jade Dixon. I hunt, like Daryl. I cook a little from Merle. I'm sixteen years old. I'm out here alone in the woods looking for the only two people ai have left and if one is dead that means I will only have one of my brothers.

Daryl has chocolate brown hair, I have blonde. He has tan skin, I have pale skin. He has blue eyes, I have brown. That's where we're different but one thing is certain is: our anger.

Merle has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, a little muscle, not much as Daryl, though.

I got my blonde hair from mom and my brown eyes from dad. Mom died with cancer. I guess I forgot to tell you that I'm the half-sister of Daryl and Merle, and I'm looking for them. Haven't seen them in years, we were all split. I was at school, eleven at the time, I'm sixteen now. Merle was in jail at the time, and Daryl was hunting with dad. Dad got bit. I seen him as one of those walking dead things years ago.

Now, I'm strong girl feeling lost here and there. But I think about my brothers so I can push through. They have to be out there somewhere thinking about me and pushing through, too.

I walk through the woods with my bow and arrows ready to fire. I only used my 9 mm if its a dire emergency. I have three 9 mm, knifes, and my bow and arrows. I have a bag full of food and a couple pairs of clothes.

I eat a bag of Doritos as a snack as it is getting dark. I think of my brothers one last time.

I rub my eyes in needing of sleep. I climb up a tree for the night, hoping to find my brothers tomorrow safe.