When We See Eachother Again.

Hey guys! Sorry its been 7,000 years since my last upload but here's another one. I hope you enjoy!!

Phil's POV:
I stared out the window, vision of the outside hazy, rain pouring down, driving slow.
Just how I wanted it. My mum tried to talk to me but she could tell i didn't want to be talked to.
All I needed was silence and sorrow. We lived pretty far off from the hospital so that meant a long silence filled ride. The only sound was the hum of another car driving past every now and then.
After about 30 minutes of driving we stopped, i knew we weren't there, we were stopping to go into a small corner store to buy something. I stayed in the car and sighed, putting my headphones in I played my songs at the highest volume i could, dozing off.
Sleep.

Dan's POV:
No. This can't be true. There were chains tied to my feet and arms, tight ones. Making it impossible to move from the bed, it hurt to even sit up.
I had to find Phil somehow, contact him, get someone in here to go and tell him, I don't know.
I screamed. It echoed off the walls, bouncing back to my ears.
I screamed again. The same thing happened. And no one came out.
I was alone.
I decided to try and somehow get up, i could handle these things tied to my arms and legs. As long as I had the strength to walk I would be fine.
As soon as i stood up and tried t take a step i fell, I feel into a void. A empty pit of black that i would fall into and be stuck forever.
Great.
As all i was doing was falling I had no where to look except around me. Seeing nothing but the chains that seemed infinite.
The chains slowly started to dissapear. How?
The chains were completely gone in less than 5 minutes. But it felt like 10 days. The falling dragged on. All i could see was the void and my feet, I couldn't move my head. My vision fadded to black and I heard nothing and felt nothing.
Empty.
Silence.

I hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter! I'll be making more parts soon i hope!