Third

You know, ever since Iwas littlt, i would get this feeling like I'm floating oudside of my body, looking down at myself... and hate what I see.

How can you expect others to love you when you don't even love youself? I guess we just accept the love we think we deserve (love you when you know where that's from). I always thought love is the thing I need to feel better, to feel like I'm not crazy. But I realised that all the stuff people say about love is bullshit. Love does not existe and if you're honest to you self you know that. Do me a favor and look back at your last realationship or your last crush and know think about if you could say you really loved that person. 

LOVED! I think this word should not exist. If you love someone you don't stop, you'll never stop and even if he/she dies you don't stop loving them. Isn't real love everlasting? Isn't love an emotion you can't just quitte feeling?

So when you look back at the last person you've "loved"... did you really loved him? I would guess your answer might be no and that's just because we know deep inside of us the feelings we pretend to have for others aren't really real. We pretend all the time our whole life through and die knowing or sometimes even not knowing that all the shit we did, all the feelings we've felt and all the decisions we've made were insignificant. Just without a importance. 

And now tell me what worth has this life without real love.