The Tyrannical Queen

Long ago in a land far across the seven seas there lived a evil and tyrannical queen who ruled over her kingdom, Lessaria in the realm of Noyers. Her people faced starvation, crime and all sorts of dangerous beasts, while their queen sat upon her thrown torturing anyone who spoke ill of her. Her name was Sepheya; she had ruled over Lessaria for 19 years, after her parents fled the land fearful for their lives. Day by day she sat upon her thrown, in her completely black skin-tight gown that hugged her body. Accompanying her dress she wore a heavy silver necklace with jewles made out of the teeth from her many spouses. Her short, jet black hair expertly formed into two perfectly symetrical braids that came together at the back of her head. The crown atop her head was made from pure silver embedded with blood and moonstones. Her souless grey eyes periced their way into a persons very being, and her skin white as a ghosts.
She ruled over her kingdom with an iron fist, and any other kingdoms were afraid to trade or communicate with her. Her children were no different story, they were treated poorly and their mother never paid them any attention, unless they were being scolded. There were four of them; Alerish of 19, Nasserith of 16, Laleeay of 6, and Hathorne of 8. Their mother treated the two eldest like the floor she walked upon. The two older children were always in charge of looking after the younger ones.They were always full of energy, but the queen wouldn't let anyone in or out of the castle walls. And there wasnt much for anyone to do in the castle besides what they had in their chambers.

Alerish had finally found the hidden room he was looking for after serveral hours of searching. It was a room filled entirley with toys, the two young ones squealled as did Nasserith, but quickly took it back. Alerish left the three to play, he then left the room and quickly went to the kitchen. He quickly tied this apron around his waist and as soon as his apron was secure he started giving orders to the cooks and assistant cooks. They started the meal preperations as Alerish inspected the work of a cook in training. Once that was taken care of he quickly started giving orders to the servants seeing as dinner would be ready in less then twenty minutes. The servants left the kitchen carrying the cutlery, and other items. Alerish then got to work on starting a few different sauses he had learned from his Father's head cook. He mad three of them and had the head cook try them all and got opinions from three servants. The finnaly decided to put out rich peach sauce grown from the castle gardens.
The last of the food was being set on the table when the queen came bursting through the dinning hall doors, heels clicking, with Hathore, Laleeay, and Nasserith following close behind. Sephaya had a look of pure frustration as she took her seat at the head of the table. Nasserith and the young once took their respective seats, as did Alerish at the back of the table. The tops were lifted from the tarys, steam rose from most of the plates; everyone look at the meal in astonishment, all except the queen.
"This look disgusting, I wouldn't even feed this to thee hounds" the queen said glaring at Alerish. Set before the family was a wide variety of foods. A large perfectly seasoned turkey, assorted fruits and vegetables, fresh baked rolls, and a lovely peach sauce made by Alerish himself. Nasserith started grabbing food when Alerish said to his mother.
"Well mother you do not have to it this meal, no one is going to stop you. Us four can enjoy this meal." Alerish said while getting food for his younger siblings. The queen became even angrier she decided that she had to eat something. She clapped her boney hands and instantly her plate was full of only; a skinned turkey leg, silced carrots, one have of a baked potatoe, a peeled orange and pear, a quarter of a roll and a full glass of blood red wine. Alerish's siblings said thank you to him and his mother said nothing putting her wine to her lips. The meal was sat in silence except for the ocasional comment from the young ones. Once the meal was finished Alerish's siblings went off to either bed or to bathe, he stayed behind to help clean up the dinning hall.
As the final tray was being taken back to the kitchen, Sepheya came through the doors to the dinning hall. She looked furious as she stomped towards Alerish.
"You!" she yelled pointing at Alerish. "Have insulted me infront of the servants and in front on my children! This is the last time you will do this to me and to make sure it doesn't happen agian, I'm going to send you to your cnambers for a fortnight!" Alerish stared down his mother, he had done nothing wrong but knew he couldn't win the argument. He walked through the kitchen doors and started barking orders at the remaning three cooks. They did as they were told.
"Please have Rita bring the food and drink to my chambers once you have finished, I'm sorry for getting angry with you." He said to the cooks. He collectively said goodbye to the three cooks and set off for his chambers. He knew the meal would take at least a hour to cook so Alerish decided to bathe. He asked several servants to help him get the hot water and they did. Once the water was poured and the servants left Alerish undressed and steped into the marble wash basin. He sat in there for a long while and contemplated. He then came to the comclusion that his mother must be stopped, he needed to start a revolution.

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read this short story. I greatly apperciate it. Please contact me if you have any requests for a part 2 or to request a new story. Also if you want to submit a story you have created feel free to contact me about that as well. Thank you!