The Teddy Bear #TheBrokenHearted

His POV
I knew just what to give her, a teddy bear. I told my friends what I am giving her but they said to give it to her now. I could tell she was so anxious but I was going to be nervous with a lot of people around me and her( people might awe and try to get me but I want her.) (That wasn't part of it at all.) At my locker Anakin was by us and so was Reece. She felt uncomfortable because they where there. I told them( and her) I would give it to her after 2 period. I gave it to her by shoving it into her locker( the leg stuck out of the locker.)
Serena's/Me POV
I was so embarrassed that day even more the last. I felt bad at lunch because I only gave him Swedish Fish. He said it was fine, but I told him that I would bring him something tomorrow that he is going to like. But that was the thing, that day the day he gave me the teddy bear was the day my heart got torn into shreds. After school that day he was walking home and my friend Libby comes up behind me and says.
Libby's POV
So he came up to me and said can you tell Serena
His POV
I wasn't going to bring it up today but I thought that I could tell her today since she has the teddy bear to comfort her. So I thought that Libby( her best friend) to tell her that
Serena's/Me POV
I was so sad but I didn't show it he looked back and I gave him a dirty look. Benje told me that he was only did it to be nice. I believed it.
Libby's POV
I told her and she just shrugged it off. But on the bus she was asking me a bunch of questions. I could tell then and only then and tomorrow that she was sad.
His POV
I looked back to see her head down and not that sad in till I saw her through the glass on the bus. She was sad she was leaning on Libby then the window then back again and back again. I really shouldn't have told her that( well Libby to tell her that.)
The next day I said sorry about Benje. She said it was fine because I told her that I was going to ask her anyway before my friends told her that she was going to ask.