1

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. By here I mean on this planet. I don't like the things every else does and I dress differently. Perhaps I wasn't meant to come here. Maybe it was all a mistake. Maybe I was born in the wrong body with the wrong people.

Do you know that feeling... the one where you see this guy and you don't know you like him but when you find out you like him it's to late because you are starting to fall for him? Sucks don't it. My story is something like that... but not really. I'll start with the first day we meet.

I was walking to the park alone. It's something I always do at night. It calms me and being alone helps me think. When I go to the park it's always empty. But that day... there was someone there. He was lying on one of the metal benches with his headphones on and his hands in his pocket. I couldn't help but admire him, he had a mop of curls on his head and his lip ring was shining against the moon light.

I should just turn around and go back, I thought to myself.
"Stay." His deep voice startled me and I jumped back
"Stay. It's the perfect temperature out here. And the stars are lovey tonight. " he says after I didn't answer.
"Not talkative I see. What's wrong?" He asked me. I don't know if I'm daydreaming or if this is real
"Oh, it's nothing.. I'm not used to hanging around people. "
"Not used to it? How? "
"I should really go.. you are in my spot anyway. "
"Stay."  He says again. Why is he acting this way..?

He sits up on the bench and pats the empty space. I hesitate to sit but I do.
"Harry styles," he said" and you have beautiful eyes when the moon light hits them." Harry looked into my eyes and I noticed how deep his green eyes can pierce someone.

"They are grey like them moon."
"They change colors.."
"Is that your real hair color?"
"Well... kinda. My hair is blonde but I've died it before... and I wanted it blond again. "
"What's your name?"
"Oh...um...well everyone I know calls me Katy but my real name is something stupid.."
"Oh come on Katy. Tell the nice stranger your real name." Something about the way he said my name calms me. I've felt like I've seen him before or maybe even heard his name.
"My real name is scorpius.. my mom was obsessed with the stars and she was an astronomer. It's one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for scorpion.."
Harry looked at me, then the stars. A small smiled appeared on his lips the quickly faded. He looked at his watch and a glimpse of panic spread across his face.
"Hey, it was really nice to met you,but I really have to get going.  I'll see you around Katy."
Before I knew it the boy with curly hair and green eyes was gone and I was left alone with my thoughts.