Individual Selection Roleplay Part Two

Full Name:  Lucas Stephen Graceling

Nicknames: None

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

FC: Andrew Garfield

Personality: Lucas is a little weird

Personality: Lucas is a little weird. He's kind of quiet, but very chill. He likes things relaxed and low key, and is never afraid to be himself. He's an avid reader and a surprisingly good ballroom dancer dancer. It doesn't bother him to be the low key middle child at all. He's equally respected among his family. He's a sweet little smol bean and very calm. He doesn't have much of a temper and can be a little awkward and kind of shy around girls. Once he warms up to you, he trusts you pretty quickly. Best not betray him because that's unforgivable in almost every case.

Role: Selected

Province: Dakota

Caste: 3

Job: Librarian

Backstory: He is with his sibs a lot also. You could usually catch him jamming out with a good book, chilling with his resident best friend Carter Jones, or pining over Georgie Fisher, his older sister Kate's best friend. He will once in a while get a job dj'ing at a party Kate is jetting off to, or he and Adrian will play a random sport(they both can kick butt at swimming and basketball), or he'll have some fun with his younger sister as well. He works less than Adrian but more than Kate. His parents see him as a sweet natured peacemaker, one which they are glad to have.

Other: Even though he still has a tiny crush on Georgie, Lucas really wants to find his One here. His dream girl is someone who can understand him and accept him the way he is.

Pass One: (other page)

Pass Two: (other page)

Full Name:  Sabrina Genevieve Graceling

Nicknames: Sab, Sabby, Brina, Bri Bri, Bri, Lamb(only Kate can call her this)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

FC: Mackenzie Foy

Personality: The sweetest girl ever! She's loving, kind, and gentle

Personality: The sweetest girl ever! She's loving, kind, and gentle. But, on the flip side, she can be a little sassy and curt if she doesn't particularly like you. Most of the time she's benevolent, even tempered, and full of smiles. Sabrina is a little ray of sunshine that everyone loves to be around because she's so sweet. She's a total girly girl, a true romantic, a dreamer who stargazers, wishes on shooting  stars, and often thinks lovely thoughts. She has a medium temper that takes a while to flare but can be sarcastic when the situation demands it. She's warm and welcoming, wild and witty, and wonderful. 

Role: Selected

Province: Dakota

Caste: 3

Job: Writer

Backstory: Sabrina is the baby of the family and is spoiled rotten. She hasn't let that get to her head though, grounded chica that she is. She loves to play guitar and sing on the side of her thriving writing career. She's very thoughtful, intelligent, deep, and real. She chills with her siblings all the time and her one bestie, Rowan Ketoa. They sometimes stumble into harmless adventures. Sab can be a wanderess sometimes, but will always find her way back home. You can catch her in her bay window scribbling away on the regs, or secretly checking out her crush, one of her friends, Granger Thompson. She also hangs with friends a lot too. She is pretty casual with her life but the thought of being a princess excites her. She's ready to dive into the next adventure. She's not one to back down from a challenge either. Sab kind of got the best of both worlds with her genes. Her parents would describe her as an energetic little fuzzball type weirdo of uniqueness that they love to dote upon.

Other: She loves love stories the most. She's looking for a Prince Charming who can sweep her off her feet, but let himself be saved by a bad a$$ Princess. She wants that Cinderella Fairytale Magic and a Happily Ever After with her True Love.

Pass One: (other page)

Pass Two: (other page)

NOTE: All can speak fluent Spanish. They are  fiercely protective of each other. You come at one of them, you come at all of them. They are extremely close, tell each other everything, and watch out for each other constantly. Their sibling bond is strong af!