Nay and roc love story

Hi I'm nay I was born in Memphis, Tennesse but raised in Chicago, Illinois I'm 16 and I go to glen acres high school. I have dark brown hair that goes to the middle of my back. Today is the first day of school and I'm not really excited because I like to sleep a lot so I'm really mad cuz I got to get up at 6:00 in the MORNING!!!

~NAY P.O.V~

I woke up due to my alarm clock singing drake-worst behavior. so I was going to set it for 6:30 but at this danm school you got to be there by 7:00.

I got up and did my hygiene stuff and put my army cargo/baggy pants on and my army tank top with my army Jordan's , I put my hair in a tight ponytail and went downstairs.

When I got down there I found a note my mom left on the refrigerator (my mom and my dad work with the government so they are on business trips a lot) it said they were on a buisness trip for 2 years and they hired a babysitter so after school he should be at the house so don't go crazy also she left me 90,000,000 dollars and told me to give him 100$ each week.

So I just grabbed a protein bar and headed to the bus stop.

At the bus stop I seen my best friend Shatina..(yay!)

HI I'm Shatina I'm 16 I'm From Chicago, Illinois and I have dark brown hair. my height is 5"5. I'm light skinned. I'm thick(in the booty). I got dope ass swag I can't stand fake/phoney people. I speak my danm mind & if you got a problem we can solve the shit right then and there. DON'T SMACK MY ASS!!

~At the bus stop~

Shatina: hey nay

Nay: hey Tina

Shatina: I love the whole badass look now we look like twins(wearing the same thing as nay exept the colors purple & black)

Nay: I know! Speekin of a jackass

*look at 4 boys comin down the street*

Ray(one of the 4 boys but had 2 long braids)

Roc(boy with short hair and dyed standish/orange)

Primce(boy with large Afro)

Prod(boy with Mohawk same color as roc hair)

*roc walk up to nay*

Roc: hey ma you sexy asl

Nay: hi and tha(gco by Shatina)

Shatina: Nay I see you blushing

Nay: no I'm not

Shatina: mhmm wats yo name?

Roc: chresato august.. But I like to be called roc

Shatina&Nay:awll

Shatina:why u run off from yo friends roc?

Roc: Idek

*princeton & ray & prod come up to shatina*

Shatina: yall need to give a girl some space I'm not no danm vacume cleaner! so escalate

Prince: Sorry ma you so danm sexy

Shatina: you can stay right here

Roc & ray: Shawty gotta phatty

Shatina: Niggas bounce

Nay: Tina calm down

Shatina: I told u if strangers come then use my government name

Nay: my bad shanaenae

Shatina: anyways can I spend the weekend with you Nay?

Nay: yep

Roc: nay will you go out with me?

*everybody stares at roc crazy except nay*

*nay turn Around to shatina*

Nay:should I?

Shatina: I guess hell I got caught off gaurd with that.

Nay: Shatina you know you ghetto right?

Shatina:yea

Nay: yes I will roc

TO BE CONTINUED.....this is my first book hope u like it!!!