Chapter:11

Park Chanyeol pov:

I feel great today, well yah Jieun surely makes a good Hot Chocolate... All her thoughts ran through my head... Which made me smile like crazy..." Looks like someone has a great mood today" well it's my dad as alwys he can sense my mood....

"Well yes dad its a great day today" i smiled at him..which is unusual i know... He just stared at me..."Dont tell me Chanyeol, its because of Jieun" well how did he know..."well i know it cause your my child big boy" he gave a sweet smile.. well no one can win my dad...

"Its true dad its because of her" i said. "Well i know it son cause she is the one who can make you smile" he made me confuse with his words... "Here is your breakfast" as Omma placed... Rice and curry infront of us...

I smiled at her "Well today breakfast is cooked by Jieun" i saw Jieun frm my side view...she looked scared.. yet she looks cute..yah i should stop thinking about her... I quickly finished my breakfast its getting late,i have to go.

Jieun pov:

Well its great to know about Chanyeol alot..... He seems to be annoying and cold but some times he also acts like normal people.... It gave me a happiness at least we had some civil conversation..

I was walking pass Eunmi's room, then that CD... Crossed in my mind.... Should i talk to her, well i should... I knocked her door... She turned her face towards the door..."Ahhh Jieun,come in" she said while applying her make up... "What brings   you here" she was totally confused, since the day she came we have no civil conversation...

"There is something i want to ask you" she narrowed her eyes together with a clear confusion written on her white face..."What does that suppose to mean" her eyes roaming all around the room.. "why did you do this" i asked with out any thought... "What did i do??" Okey she was totally confused right know....

I walked to her PC and inserted the CD.... She watched my every movement though she is my sister.... But i cant deny the fact too that she did something terrible with Chanyeol... Why him??? He is innocent though....

I looked at her, she just gave me a weird look... Then she turned towards the PC.... She was shook with that thing playing on PC.... She turned her gaze to me then to Computer.... A complete horror was drawn on her face....  Like she met hell infront her... "H...how" the only words escaped frm her mouth... "Do you think its good to hurt innocent one" i said making myself calm...

"Jieun who the hell gave you this thing??" She pointed towards the computer... "I have my ways to find the truth" i said folding my hands... "Fine you found out the truth i dont have to act sweet infront of you" she said as she smirked at me.."Why did you do that??" I wanna know about it but.... "Its because​ i want to, you dont have to act nice..." She said, i narrowed my eyebrows at her.... "You dont have right to ask me anything"... "What the hell that suppose to mean Eunmi your playing with Chanyeol's feeling dont you know how much he loves you" i freaking shouted at her...

"Well well Jieun Chanyeol loves me right so im back for him" she said calmly... "Just for money" i said.... Im actually stunned by her stupidity.... "Yet Jieun he loves me so back off dont you dare to interrupt in my life" she pushed me and left her room.... Im shocked how can she be so heartless..... I dont believe just to have comfortable life, she is doing this stupid things..... i sighed hard taking my steps back to my room...

Park Chanyeol pov:

"Ahh i see" i said to my secretary, not even taking a single glance at her.... I was in work, she stood there to get any work.... But i had nothing to tell.... I looked at her giving a question look... "Is there anything else sir" she waited for my answer..."yah just go, its lunch time" i said, she smiled at me and left...

Gazing at pile of files gave me stress, its long work i have to finish taking a huge breath i started to work.... Until my phone started to ring which annoyed...... "What is it?" Yah i literally shouted on phone... "Chanyeol baby, why are you shouting.." okey her voice made me calm down she cast a spell on me it seems... "What is it Eunmi??" Well im with soft tone now.."Baby im bored lets go on lunch today" does she think im free, i have my work too... "Ughh Eunmi you know im at office just take Jieun with you for lunch.."i heard her sigh... "Chanyeol you know Jieun doesn't like she might hurt me"her voice seems like she is scared....

"Fine i'll be home in 20min" i said as i hang up my phone... And cancelled all my meeting's for today.... Well when you love someone you have to give them your full time right....

Jieun pov:

I was in garden its my fav place in park mansion though.... Where you can see beautiful flowers and smoothing atmosphere... I was so into the flowers when i heard my phone started to ring... I sighed its ruined my mood with it.....

Well without even looking at the caller id i picked it up...."Hello" there was a complete silence on the other side..."Hello Jieun" i heard a cheerful voice.... "Guess who" what a stupid question.... "I guess your not a celebrity though...." With my words he started to laugh hard... Sometime he acts like an Alien... "Well i know its you".... "You who" he asked cutting my words... "Mr. Kim Taehyung."...."you remember me...well Jieun i wanted to invite you for lunch." He said as he chuckled... "Wae" i was cutt off by him again... "Just i want to meet my chingu" i sighed hard knowing he wont stop now.. "okey i'll be there"... "See you in 20 min bye" with that he hangup.... Strange he didn't let me ask where should i have to meet him though....

################################

Thanks for reading...

Do vote and comment....

Love u all💞