Letter - III

Dear crush,
Heyy.. how are you love? In this letter I've decided to write about how incredible you are ❤

Your brown; nearly black eyes are like the ocean in which I could jump  over and die but still that death would be the best death for me. Your teeth are just so perfect even though you never had braces.. Your eyelashes are longer than my entire life and your eyebrows , so thick and bold just like your personality.Your nose is like the cutest thing ever 😊 and your jawline is so sharp; I feel like if I ever touch you , your jawline could literary cut my hands off. And your smile is so bright that it could make the sun jealous ☀ I can tell that your hand feels magical eventhough your hands have never met mine.
I like the way you SMILE
I like the way you LAUGH
I like the way you TALK
I like the way you WALK
I just like the way that you are.. Totally different from everyone , a total weirdo and still fabulous
You're a masterpiece. You are my type of PERFECTION 💘

But in my case, I may not have the prettiest face for you to look at but I promise I have the biggest heart to love you with.
Do you know the saying ' Love is blind ' ? It means that love is literally blind for some people but the true meaning is that "if you love someone,you really can't see any fault on them " This is the case with me.. My friends keep on pointing out bad things about you , I laugh with them but still all those things turns into good for me. All the little things makes sense to me.
Umm, I love you ❤
                                    - Shikshya xx
Ayee thankyou so much for reading ❤ I'll try to make it more longer in the next letter. Leave comments or suggestions if you have any :))