Today

2/11/14

Today did not start of so well i woke up at 6:45, not 6:30. And me and my mom got in to this fight because i need a hair cut like really bad, and well yah, and i always say "by mom love you, have a nice day" but today i didn't so i felt like something bad was going to happen. So we continually argued and she asked if i did something, i said no, she said show me, and i said no, and then she yelled at me and i showed her what i did not do. And we started to argue about my hair again and i told her "its not my fault my hair is so long" and then she said "sorry I'm a bad mom, ill just send you to your fathers!!" And then i got out of the car grabbed my backpack and slammed the door! Then i walk to my history class like i always do before school starts. Ok i got to school and i went to my history teacher, all my friends were their, David, Bri, Alex, Cailie, Maddie, Hope, Cole, Katie, Marnie, Makenna, Brooke, Ruby, and Kylie. We all sat around and talked about our weekends. When everyone got here the so called "group" split into 4 conversations, and then the bell rang! And i started righting this book and i told my friends that i was going to do so, and Makenna, was a bitch about it! Well i went to my most boring class ever witch is PE. we played football to day, witch was the only fun part about it. Then my science class!! OMG it killed me, Mrs. Stanton lost her voice, so brooke was the "sub"

In math it was fun because the power went out and all the class did was talk and play flappy birds. And then history, it was the worst class today, we have to do the game board thing and well my group doest even have a board and its do tomorrow! So i have to go to Kmart and buy a board!! and then lunch i felt so sad, i don't know why but i did, i mean i love my friends to death but some times its just like... What the hell can we talk about something else!! Im like really... really... And its... ok i love them to death like i said earlier, but i was so board with them! Its like "really we just got done talking about that 10 minutes ago! And then English, oh you know what don't even get me started on that subject!! And then my favorite class TA, today was nothing really i had to but stuff on the computer and made a science worksheet thats all! Oh and then when i got home at like 3:30, its 3:44 right know, my stupid brother, Justin not Gregory, was sleeping in my moms blanket! Im like are you kidding me, your not stupid go in your own damn room and get your own!! Now I'm going to have to wash it, because he is sick, be for mom gets home!!!