Today

2/12/14

The starting of today was horrible! My mom woke me up at 6:55, not 6:30. And then i made my mom late to work because she ended to goto the store to get lunch money for me and my brother. And then she she dropped me off at school and i went to my teachers room again and i saw my friends and were talking about their project projects so i waited for their to be a pause were i can say something about my project, that was totally ratchet. The bell rang and i went to my class witch is PE. PE was ok today, we played tennis, or something like that. Later in science we finished or work book pages and i spayed two sprays of cologne and the entire class stated to smell like it and i was so imbarresed! In math class we had a sub, he was a little mean. In history all we did was turn in the project and do our study packet. Then was lunch i had a slice of pizza, a propel, and some gummy worms. Then was english we did some stupid poetry thing. Later during the class i was called to Mr. Webb's office and he told me that i had a referral, but he's not giving it to me. i just thought, "Oh thank you dear lord!!!!" Then was my T.A. period it was normal. All i did was sit around and hand out with Kyle, the Kyle I'm talking about is Kyle Seese. All we did was to talk about class and me getting him candy from the dum-dum bin. Oh and i passed dum-dums out to the class and thats it, thats all i did at school. When i got home the first thing i did was turn on the tv and watch my favorite show witch is over now, its 5:00. That is all i did. Ohhh and i cant wait for the field trip tomorrow!!!!!!!!!