First day

My mom came upstairs to get me up, she told me to get up so I wasn't late for my first day of my new school. So yeah, today's the day! The day I start school at my new school. I was very nervous, because I didn't know anyone. I got up and started getting ready. I curled my hair and put on my new outfit that my mom got for me for my first day here, put on my shoes, and grabbed my jacket. My mom yelled upstairs, that it was time to go! I got into the car and my mom drove me to my new school. I had butterflies in my stomach the whole way there. My mom pulled up to the front on the school.

My P.O.V

The school was hug! There was kids walking into the school. I was nervous, very nervous. But I mean who wouldn't be. I got out of the car and my mom yelled Have a good first day at your new school! Make new friends, love you and she pulled away. I started walking up the sideway towards the door, I felt like everyone was looking at me.

I walked in the school and I had no clue where to go. I think this kid notice I was lost because he came up to me. Hi I'm Noah, Are you new? Hi, I'm Hannah and yeah. Could you help me find the office? Of course! Follow me. I followed him.

(Noah- n, Hannah-h)

N- so what grade are you in?

H- 7th and you?

N- same, we'll this is the office

H- Thank you so much!

N- No problem! Do you need help finding your classes?

H- yes.

N- okay, I'll help you. Let me see your schedule.

N- we have all of the same classes so this will work out perfect.

He walked us to our first class. The teachers name was Mrs.Brown. Good morning Noah and who do you have here? She asked. This is Hannah, she's new here and I'm helping her find her way around, he said. Oh we'll hello Hannah, welcome to our class! You may sit where there is a seat left, she said.

My P.O.V

The class was almost full. There was only like one seat open and it wasn't by Noah. I walked over to the seat. Next to me sat a really cute kid. I sat down quietly. And then the kid started talking to me.

Hi I'm Alex, he said! Hi, I'm Hannah, I said back to him. So where did you move from? He asked. I came from Pennsylvania, I said. We talked for a little bit and then the bell rang. Alex walked up to me as I was leaving the class. "Do you need help finding your classes?" He asked. I wanted to say yes! But I didn't wanna do that to Noah. So I said, we'll Noah is already helping me. He walked over to Noah and said something but I couldn't hear what he said. He walked back over to me and said Noah said I could help you since we all have the same classes if you wanted me to. That's fine, if you want to, I said smiling. He waked me to my classes for the rest of the day and sat by me in all the classes! It was the end of the day and it was time to leave. I was getting my stuff out of my locker, and Alex walked up to me and asked me for my number. I gave it to him and he walked me out of the school. I think I'm starting to like him.