Confessing..?

Eren's POV

This was probably the only chance I was ever going to get with this so I knew I had to do this now, before Levi got too impatient with waiting for me to speak to him. A single eyebrow raised on his face, obviously becoming annoyed at how long I was taking to speak. "I uh, I li--"

"LEVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
Hanji screamed while slamming the door into Levi's back. I managed to step back at the right moment, but Levi fell and grabbed my leg, causing me to fall on top of the corporal. Hanji walked in to see me sat on top of Levi, both of our faces flushed red.
"LEVI, HAVE YOU SEEN EREN I NEED TO RUN MORE TITAN EXPERIMENTS ON HI-- Oh hi Eren. So whatcha doing, hm?" She smirked while trying not to break down laughing on the floor. "This is nothing, shitty glasses. It's your fucking fault, you dumb shit." Levi scowled at Hanji, but Hanji just carried on smirking. "I guess you were doing your own experiments on Eren, Levi. Guess I'll just have to test him later~" Hanji couldn't hold in her laughter anymore. "I'll just leave you two alone.... BYYYEEEEEEEEEEE"

Levi's POV

After Shitty glassses left I sighed in relief as I looked up at Eren who's face was still flustered. I pushed him off of me but I didn't realise that I still had my hand on Eren's leg so instead of him standing up he fell again but closer to me and my face, but I could see how flustered he was it was cute....in a way "Oi Yeagerwhat on earth do you think you're doing so close to my god damn face?!" I was trying to act normally but the way he is...he is to darn cute. "I uhmm...S-Sorry Heichou!! I didn't mean for the to happen!! You can do what you like I'm soo sorry" his face got more red by the minute but I could see how embarrassing this is for him "tch! Whatever just...ughh!! This is stupid" I looked into Eren's emerald green eyes as he looked back into mine with slight confusion..... "H-Heichou...I...umm...heh...I like you...a-a lot...like..I-I..love you" as Eren said that my eyes widened and I blushed deeply but I tried to hide it......

(So sorry for the 2 month wait 😅 I'm sorry I just have stuff going on at the moment but I'll still right)