Skys wild adventure

Sky’s wild adventure

Today was like any ordinary day until the ground shook.

It lasted three days and the citizens of the village were running in circles, screaming for help. Two children were born of Robyn. They were twins a baby girl named Sky whose skin was

softer than a unicorn and also is part fox and a boy called Malvasar who was powerful. Who is also part fox. Like their mother. They were looked after by an Ancestor, a guardian who looked after them under the order of Robyn who vanished mysteriously. In the place they were born in there is a pattern with swirls the brown mahogany walls. When the twins turned three years old. The Guardian arranged that the boy and girl should be separated and he decided never to tell them about each other because it would lead to chaos and destruction of the planet between

them. As they search for each other

Hi, my name is Sky. My skin is still soft as a unicorn and my eyes are brown.

My hair is long black and curly. It has been thirteen years since I have seen my brother and it is now our sixteenth birthday.

The Guardian placed me with an old lady who I lived with in this cute cottage in the forest -a cube shape place which was creamy yellow with a brown roof and a medium sized door which was light brown. It had flowers at each side pot of snowbells, tall green grass. She looked after me and told me that I had a twin brother here on earth and she also explained to me at this age why I was different from her.

I was happy to know I wasn't alone. Little did I know that a prophecy given to the old lady from the Guardian. Foretold that a battle would happen that would change the shape of the Earth forever?

The prophecy said that if Malvasar were to win the battle the planet would turn red and the people on the planet would become slaves for eternity. But this would happen when we both turned seventeen would have to fight each other to the death.

Chapter one

One day I decided to set off to find my brother and the truth about who we are and I didn’t care if

I looked presentable or not in my black and white dress thrill with a Jesus cross chain around my arm length cloves that revealed my fingers dark blue nail vanish also black boots with little heels laces over lapping one another.

I didn’t know where to go so I decided to start in the forest as I knew this place very well. As I was walking I became excited about the possibility of finally meeting my brother. Suddenly I came face to face with a man I did not know.

He was cloaked in a dark purple feathered coat, his hair was short black and curly and he was wearing leather trousers and a t-shirt with a dragon surrounded by fire on it. Maybe this was my brother? I ran over joyed to find out whether he was my brother, but before I knew what had happened he had thrown something at me. I jumped out of the way realizing that it was a sleeping bomb as colour gas was coming from it. “What did you did that for" I shouted running for cover. The man just closed his eyes, grinned at me and turned and walked away.

I was furious at him.

"Get back here you over grown monkey" I shouted.

I could hear his teeth grinding like a nail scratching on the blackboard and he turned around

"What did you call me?" he said angrily

"You heard" I said nervously,