Meeting him

(EW EW I HATE THIS 😂😂)

Your p.o.v

I was running in the forest trying to get away from the Black Baron's castle. He had been after me for a few days now and I always snuck away. This time he managed to get me and as I tried to escape I got hurt. My leg was cut and my face was scratched up.
"Stupid Baron. He made me cut my hair as to escape his grasp! And it took forever to get it that long." I moaned and ruffling my hair.
I took a small sword I carry around and cut even more of my hair on the left of my hair and gave myself a side parting. I look pretty good.
"Ouch! Ugh no! I can't feel my leg! Ahahaouch."
"Are you alright?" I heard a voice behind me say.
I turned around and was face to face with a crouching Knight. He had black hair and black eyes. He looks pretty cute-wait I only just met him, HOW CAN I THINK THAT!?!?
"No. My leg has been cut open and my face stings madly!" I wined and tried to sort out my leggings as to show the Knight my large cut.
"I can help you. My friend can take you somewhere where you can heal. I've got to go meet them now so I can carry you there it's not very far." He said and he stood up and looked down at me.
"Umm ok." I said quietly but he picked me up and carried me off to a clearing with a cool looking vehicle with 3 people inside, arguing.
"Twinkle turn Ruby back into herself! She can't carry on being a bunny!" Yelled a boy and what sounded like a girl answered.
"I'm sorry I've just not worked on that spell much!" Said the girl. She actually sounded like a 5 year old.
"Guys what's going on?" Said the Knight as we entered the vehicle.
"TWINKLE TURNED ME INTO A PIRATE BUNNY!" Yelled the bunny with a pirate hat.
"It was an accident!" Yelled the 5 year old sounding- FAIRY?! WHAAA!!
"Well anyway Gene do you know where we can heal...in what's your name?" He asked looking down at me.
"Oh I'm Y/N."
"Where we can heal Y/N leg and Twinkle can you sort out her stinging scratches on her face please." He said and put me down on a chair.
"Hello. I'm Twinkle!" Said the fairy tiptoeing over to me and smiling.
"Uhh hi." I said and touched my scratches that really stung.
"Oh don't touch them! They'll hurt more that way!" She said and tapped my head with her wand. I hope she doesn't turn me into a frog or bunny.
"Ok. Then what should we do about my scratches?" I asked trying to dodge the wand.
"I'll do that actually Twinkle. I don't really want you to turn her into an animal or something else." Said the Knight. I still don't know his name ughh!
"Thank you. I never got your name."
"It's Prince Alexander! But just Alex is alright." He said which made me giggle and I made him blush.
OMG I MADE HIM BLUSH!!! Ok I no I just met him but...he's pretty cute. 😍

Alex's p.o.v

This girl looks very familiar and I wonder where I've seen her before. Maybe in a painting- oh right! She's a princess from the Candy Kingdom! But what's she doing all of the way out here? I'll have to ask.
"Hey um Y/N?" I say dabbing her scratch by her left eye.
"Uhuh."
"Why have you run away from your Kingdom? Arn't your parents worried?"
"Well I said I was leaving to find a new place to stay because the Black Baron has been after me to marry to take over the kingdom. He's kidnapped me around 3 times already this year and the 3rd...this happened." She said, pointing at her face scratches and her cut leg.
"Oh. We-"
"She can stay with us! Right Gene?" Said Twinkle, flying over and poking her head at Gene's chair where he was steering the chameleon.
"I don't see why not. Plus she's always getting taken by the Black Baron and she needs to be safe." Said Gene.
"Yes she can stay Twinkle." I said putting a plaster on Y/N nose.
She winced and I apologised. Ok now let's sort out her leg. It does look pretty painful. She took off her boot that had a lot of blood on and it was just below the cut. She looked at it and turned pale. Wow her eyes are so cute. WAIT DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT?? She is a really cute princess. Only 17 I think. Whilst she's here I'm going to protect her.
"Uhh Alex? Are you ok?" Oh she's talking to me and I was just staring into her eyes and...and I think I might be blushing.
"Yeah yeah I'm....great! Now let's bandage your leg!" I said looking like a complete idiot in front of her and made HER LAUGH!!!! WOOHOO IM FUNNY!!!!
"Hehe thanks. I'm so tired what time is it?" She said yawning and turning to Gene.
"It's 10:30. Are you tired Y/N?" He said stopping the camilion.
"Quite." She answered rubbing her eyes.
"Well maybe we should sleep for a bit at Kingsland since we're here. Can we Alex?"
"Yes we can. Let's go and my dad will be happy we have more royalty at the castle." I said looking over at Y/N who was now looking a little worried about going to Kingsland.
"Don't worry Y/N I'll protect you if anything goes wrong." I say and sit next to her.
"Th...thank you Alex." She said and gave me a small hug and yet again...I'm blushing.☺️