You get kidnapped

(Look! A cringe damsel in distress chapter)

Your p.o.v

We saw the King and the Baron arguing outside by the gates. Alex took out his sword and got a closer look. He gasped and looked over at me.
"Stay here I'm going to see what's going on." He said and jumped over the end the of the balcony onto the ground and hid behind a cart of apples.
I took a few steps backwards but hit something. Wait that's SOMEONE! Oh god, it's one of the Baron's guards'
"Hello my pretty." He said a laughed as I fell to the ground in terror.

Alex's p.o.v

Why is my father and the Baron fighting? What's their deal. I must go check it out!
"Hey Father! What's going on?" I asked as I got out from behind the cart and walked over to him, frowning at the Baron.
"Oh son you're here thank goodness." He said to me putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Oh no it's little Prince Alexander! What are you going to steal from me this time, my power? Oh wait you already took that!!" He yelled and spat on the floor a little.
"Well since you took precious things from me away. I'll take your precious thing! Hahaha!" He said and laughed.
Just then I heard a scream.
"Aghhhhhhhh!"
It was Y/N! He's kidnapping her again!
"What are you doing Baron? It doesn't have to be this wa-"
"Oh it's fair this way! You took special stuff from me! I'll take a special thing from you! And it happens to be your little Princess!" He said as I looked over at the balcony where I left her.
I saw one of the Baron's grab her and drag her off. No no no no no! I promised to protect her!
"Leave her alone! She hasn't done anything wrong!" I yelled once more and ran to the balcony and climbed up.
I got to the top and ran to the guard dragging Y/N but was hit in the head with a plank of wood and knocked out.

Your p.o.v

Seeing Alex being knocked out like that is really hard to watch. He fell to the ground and didn't move. I tried to scream but the guard put his hand over my mouth to stop me. I started to cry as I was thrown into a carriage and tried up and taken away. Will I ever see Alex and the other 3 again? Save me Alex.......please.