{Chapter 5}

•○●○•

[Y/N] sat down on the couch and a sigh escaped her lips. Thoughts raced through her mind as she listened to the shower running in the bathroom.

She couldn't describe what she was feeling. Was she happy?

'Well yeah, Yoosung is back!' She thought to herself and chuckled. [Y/N] looked to where Yoosung dropped the picture of Rika.

Should she ask what happened? Or just wait until he gets the rest he need?

[Y/N] groaned while running her hands through her [H/L] hair.

"This is too much for me" She mumbled out. [Y/N] then flinched as she got a notification that a chatroom opened.

She grabbed her phone and opened the app where Seven and Zen were chatting.

Zen: [Y/N]! Are you doing okay? How is Yoosung?

[Y/N] slightly smiled and replied.

[Y/N]: I'm a little bit stressed but I'm fine ;; And Yoosung woke up a while ago...

Zen: Well that's good to hear. I can't believe that Yoosung just popped out of nowhere! I have so many questions~ T^T

All of a sudden [Y/N] heard the shower turn off. Her head perked up as Yoosung walked out, wearing the dirty suit.

"Ah! I'm sorry I don't have any clean  clothes for you..." [Y/N] pondered and then chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I was totally not prepared for this" She sighed and Yoosung sat right next to her on the couch.

"Finally i can see your face and your smile" Yoosung smiled and [Y/N] smiled back. Yoosung was shocked when she pulled him into a hug.

"You don't know how worried I was when you all of a sudden disapeared. I was so scared that you died or something" [Y/N] mumbled out and hugged him tighter.

Yoosung sat there, letting her hug the daylights out of him.

[Y/N] pulled back and grabbed his shoulders.

"I know you need rest... but please don't feel pressured to answer questions that any of us might have.. it's been rough, so please get some rest. I'll ask Seven to bring some clothes for you alright?" [Y/N] said and Yoosung nodded slowly.

°•○•°

Sorry for being inactive recently and for the short chapter ^^;