Chapter 1-Guess who's back?!?!

~ McKenzie's POV~

As I got of my car and looked at my new house I smirked. Oh this was gonna be fun. After all I left 8 years ago... 8 years ago. But that doesn't mean that people forgot who I am. I've been causing trouble since I was fucking born.

I glanced at my dad and brother who were getting our stuff out of the truck. I yelled " I'm gonna go find my room" my brother yelled back " fuck you McKenzie you better not take the best room"

I laughed as I skipped to the door and turned around and stuck out my tongue. As I reached the door I paused and yelled " I promise nothing" I stuck up my middle figure then walked over to the stairs.

It was a pretty big house and I was only on the first floor. I walked up the stairs hmm ok 5 bedrooms I can choose from. But I should probably fucking hurry before Mathew,my brother, comes up cause then im gonna have to fight like hell to get the room I want.

I looked around all the rooms until I got to the last room and opened the door. I looked around this had to be the biggest room by far and it even had one of those fucking bench window things. I looked around there was a bathroom attached and a walk in closet. Yep definitely mine. No question about it.

I put my bag on the bench to say it's my room and walked downstairs and back outside. I walked to the truck and picked up two of my boxes and smirked. Mathew looked at me " found your room already"

I yelled as I walked inside once again to put my stuff in my room " sure did it's the last room at the end of the hall so stay the fuck away"

~ 1 hour later~

I finally got all my boxes inside and started to take some things up. For now I'm gonna sleep with my mattress on the ground but whatever it doesn't bother me. I pushed all the boxes to the corner but made sure to open one last box. It was probably the biggest. I pulled out my trusty pocket knife and cut the box open and pulled the contents out.

It was my guitar. Well one of them anyway... I smiled at it and placed it on the ground. I didn't want to search for my stands so why the hell not go buy a new one. I walked outside and went to a box that clearly said McKenzie's fucking skateboards and pulled one out. I smirked at it and pushed off past my brother. He just looked at me blankly and I yelled as I got on the street. " ill be back in a bit"

Soon I reached a music store and walked in. I held my skateboard in one hand and looked for the guitar stands. Once I spotted them I walked over and searched for the right one. After I bought the one I picked I walked out. But out of no where I crashed into someone and hear a deep voice say " what the fuck watch where your going slut"

" excuse me but sorry to break it to you but I'm no slut. And also fuck you too "

I looked up to see....

----

Oh I just love cliffhangers don't you guys

Don't hate me I'm sorry plz don't kill me

Anyway hope you guys liked the first part of Hey Mister Bad boy

Tell me what you guys think

Till next time ....

~ The lovely writer of this story~ Alex