Chapter 10- Lets Go Gang...Literally

I woke up to 2 heads leaning on my shoulders and a head on my lap. I jumped slightly and then realized who they were. Oh ya the band and gang followed me.

Damn looks like I'm never getting a break from these ass holes huh oh well I still love them. Well that is unless they tick me off. Hehehe well I'm gonna have some fun with them here I guess.

I took a deep breath and screamed in a panicked voice " ahhhhh fire fire get up you guys there's a fucking-" I pretended to get cut off and they ass sprang up.

" who the hell touches my kitten" yelled Alex as he looked around.

" show yourself coward" Kyle yelled as he looked around and opened all the doors in my room.

" relax guys is just a fucking joke" I quoted Ronnie from falling in reverse. Love them quality music and he is just supper funny. They all glares at me and tackles me.

" ah get off....can't....fucking....breath......i......can.... see.... the...light....kitten....unicorn....out...".I sighed as if it was my last breath and went limp. Yes I know how to act dead don't ask why.

They finally get of and I jump up" I am Jesus I have resurrected from the dead. Worship me you filthy pieces of shit "

We all started laughing and I walked over to my closet to get clothes for the day. But some just had to stop me

" Oh hell no bitch I'm picking out your clothes today" Kyle said in a sassy almost girly voice. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed and waited for him to pick em.

Finally after like a half an hour he gave my some clothes and I walked over to the door to my private bathroom and I jumped into the shower then put my clothes on.

I walked out and they all looked at me with massive grins. " hell yes out bad ass is back" they yelled and I just laughed and walked over to my table with a big mirror and all my make up. But before I started I put Bluetooth on and put some music on. Yes bitch I can't do anything without music it is literally my life.

I put on mascara some eyeliner and some smoky eyeshadow lasting with some red lipstick and turned around. " what do y'all think sexy or what?" I smiled and they all nodded.

I grabbed my cause my not. Don't judge me . I also grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. I looked I. My full body mirror ans nodded at myself. I had a shirt on that said trouble maker heart breaker a hat on which looked great with my hair and make up then roe pants I have half red half black pants on. Also now that I have my let her jacket I have my gang on that says the misfits on the back with a really cool top hat that well I came up with. Hehehe.

" I feel like it needs something....oh I know" I ran to my closet and put some suspenders on. Like I said don't judge me it looks cool. I let them hang on my sides and that's that. Damn I look good .

" alright let's go " we all ran down the stairs and I told them to go ahead and I went and grabbed a granola bar and a smoothie that my brother made me and put it in one of those jar cups with the top and put a cool straw in it. I put the granola in my pocket and locked the door. I skipped over to my motorcycle and got on. Yes I have a car and a motorcycle. I had to make a lot to get them both pulse I customized my bike myself which took like a year so ya. I put my drink on the custom cup holder which is hidden so I had to open it. And it won't spill yay.

I pulled out and sped off to school. by the time I arrived the boys were already there and had a crowd around there cars. I pulled up next to Alex's car and took my helmet off and switched it for my hat which grabbing my drink. I pushed people out of the way and hugged them then sat in one of the cars next to them. They were leaning against it and we looked like a gang I can tell you that.

---------

Cut!! Alright that's it for now.

I'm probably gonna update again today do yay for you guys.

Anyhow can you believe I edited the pic of her outfit and put the pants from a different pic.

Ya so see y'all next time
~ The lovely writer of this story~ alex