Chapter 2 | Out For Dinner

As we drove to "UnDine", we noticed it was decorated in Bones and Fish, with a subtitle saying "Enjoy Some Meals By Monsters!". I smiled (as I always do) and chuckled a bit. It seemed nice to see my brother and Undyne succeed in life. It's not like we don't, the major monsters that Frisk met are all very successful. 

"Mom. Dad." Corsiva said.

"yes, knucklehead." I replied.

"When are we going to see Uncle Papyrus," he asked.

"very soon, just stay patient."

We walked into the restaurant, to see a wide range of humans and monsters enjoying our classic meals. Some where normally served by humans and monsters, like butterscotch cinnamon pie. But others where monster food, and the humans enjoyed it. I saw them eating some of the hot cats and vegans eating the water sausages. 

"Hello, I am Und- SANS! Chara! How are you two doing?" Undyne asks she goes up to us to grab our seat. I feel like she is more focused on being polite than being the tank she used to be. Its been over half a decade since monsters where last locked Underground.

"uh. we are fine, wait, how long has it been since you've seen the kids?" I ask.

"Oh. Actually, its been about 4 years. Why? DO YOU HAVE THEM WITH YOU!?" Undyne screams the question. "LET ME SEE!"

"c'mon sara and corsiva, step on out so you can see undyne." 

Sara and Corsiva step out from behind me and Chara. 

"OMFG THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUTE!" Undyne says. Scratch what I said earlier about Undyne having more manners. She is the exact same as before.

"Well, not to sound rude. but can we get to our table? We booked one earlier, around 10:40 A.M., VIP." Chara says.

"Well, you guys don't have to pay extra for VIP seating, since you are the brother,sister in law, niece, and nephew of the owner." Undyne says as she brings us to our table.

"HELLO SANS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!" Papyrus screams across the VIP lounge. I look around and my other monster friends, like Asgore and Alphys. Beside Asgore, I see Toriel giving me a death stare and I shrug at her. She never liked the fact that Chara and I where together.

"SANS, CHARA, SARA, CORSIVA! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DRINK AND/OR EAT!?" 

"We'll all just have water. Thanks Papyrus." Chara says. To be honest, I chuckled a bit when I saw ketchup on the drinks menu. My brother knows me very well. 

"Hey dad, mom. Can Corsiva and I have the Glamburger?" Sara asks.

"sure, kiddos." 

"Hey, Uncle Papyrus! We are ready to order!" Corsiva yells.

"Corsiva! Don't yell like that! Papyrus will come here on his circle around! Have patience!" Chara says. 

"chara, lay off the kid. he's just a kid."

"Well, I wasn't like that when I was kid!" Chara replies. 

"we are all different. they are not you." 

"Good point. I guess I'll let you off with a warning Corsiva. Don't yell like that in restaurants. And that goes for you too, Sara!"

As Papyrus gives us the meals we wanted, without us even saying anything about our meals. Does he have psychic powers? Who knows. 

"thanks bro."

"NO PROBLEM! BY THE WAY, THERE IS NO FEE, SO THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS JUST TIP!" 

Chara takes out her pocketbook. She digs inside the pocketbook, probably hitting her phone and glasses case, but eventually grabbing her wallet. She takes out a $5.00 [USD] bill, and gives it to Papyrus.

"WOWIE! THIS IS THE BEST TIP WE HAVE EVER GOTTEN HERE! THANK YOU CHARA!"

"No problem, Papyrus. Um... Do you know where Frisk is? I want to talk to her later." Chara says.

"SHE IS WITH TORIEL AND ASGORE! But... TORIEL DON'T LIKE THAT YOU MARRIED SANS, SO TORIEL IS KEEPING YOU FROM HER,". 

"Can I at least talk to Asriel? I know he made it out of the Underground, not as Flowey, but a full on Asriel, the one I used to talk to."

"UM... NO ONE KNOWS WHERE ASRIEL HAS BEEN IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. SORRY,".

"Um... Thats fine," Chara says while twitching her eyes. "You can't do anything about that, so, I can't blame you. I guess I'll talk to mom later."

"chara, calm down."

"Well! How can I?! I am being kept from my sister and brother!?"

"we can settle this later."

Chara sighs. "Fine, lets do it later. Corsiva. Sarah. Go with Dad to the car while I talk with Grandma and Grandpa."