« Chapter 1 The visitor. »

Pink Diamond's point of view.

There she was Rose Quartz, ah had I longed to see her as I had assigned her an exquisite rare rainbow coloured Pearl. After all the pain she has been through winning that terrible war and seeing her partner/best friend (a Jasper cut XG-52) being killed before her very eyes so she (Rose Quartz) could live she deserves it. When she arrived she told me all about her ideas of stopping the invasion of Earth. I asked her why she thought of this and she answered that the Jasper's last words were (which sounded rather like a poem)" Find peace and love in everything and protect the ones you love. "Although that may be true I have something for you!" I replied excitedly.

Rose's point of view

"Yes my diamond what is it?" I replied politely. What she said next shocked me...

"I have my rainbow pearl for you!" She spoke excitedly. "Don't be afraid pearl come on in." Pink Diamond spoke warmly.

Pink Pearls point of view.

Running into the room I curtsied to a beautiful, majestic Rose Quartz soldier. "My diamond, my beautiful glorious diamond you called? I replied swiftly.
"Not you the other."  She told me.
"Oh please my diamond do forgive me." I pleaded.
"Now get the other one." Pink Diamond snapped.
"Yes my diamond." I said as I curtsied and got the other.

Pearls point of view.

The pink one grabbed me by the arm and told me to get inside at once! I followed and looked upon the one and only Pink Diamond. I gasped and said quickly. "My diamond what a pleasure it is to meet you finally."
"What a lovely pearl her colours so different  and unique but still exactly the same." Spoke a mesmerisingly gorgeous Rose Quartz gem.

Hi guys this is my first  work so don't judge too much and new chapter soon : 3