kyuubi x reader

Today was a very boring day as usual, so i decided to go for a walk on mount wildwood all by myself. I kept stumbling while i was on my way there i felt like needles were stuck on my leg. I needed to take a rest, i sat down on a bench, waiting for the feeling to be gone. As my leg went back to normal, no pain at all, i started walking again, only to bump into someone and almost fell but was stopped because that someone took, and held on to my wrist preventing me from falling, i looked to see who it was that saved me from a fall, only to see kyuubi in his human form, i stared up at him, dumbfounded, wondering why he was here, i asked him, but stammered :"k..kyuubi? What are you doing here?" I had taken a liking to him, since he became my friend, thats was why i always stammered while talking to him.

Realizing the question (y/n) asked him, kyuubi tried finding words to help him answer her question:" um..well, i came here to visit you (y/n)."

"R..really?"

"Y..yeah!"
Kyuubi was scratching the back of his head, because of the awkward vibe he was giving out, (y/n) just stared at him.

"Um...lets continue the walk shall we?"

Kyuubi just nodded his head and started walking beside (y/n) to mount wildwood. Kyuubi actually wanted to confess that he actually liked her, but he'll do it when he reached there, together with (y/n) of course.

When me and kyuubi reached our destination, kyuubi faced me and rubbed the back of his neck,"Um,(y/n), i need to tell you somthing, more like a confession actually." Kyuubi was feeling the pressure rising inside him. "I..i like you (y/n)!!"

"R..really?"

"Y..yeah, i really like you."

I did not expect that someone i liked actually liked me back, i stared into his eyes while he stared back at mine. I then hugged him tightly, and as he hugged me back, i gave him a peck on his cheek and as he gave me a kiss on my lips. Something tells me that i won't feel bored anymore when i'm with him.

Yay! Happy ending.

I'm still accepting requests!