Chapter 1

I'm a twenty year old with the perception of an overly critical teen, let's say. When I was eighteen, I was aboard a subway car and it didn't go to well. Trust me, I will never ride a subway car late at night again!

I was done with my college courses, studying, and all that stuff. I was ready to come home to my apartment. I entered the subway station and it was nearly deserted. I swiped my card and walked further in to the station. I saw a man who had gray hair playing a tune on the guitar, over and over again, and the people who were around him seemed sick of it. I looked at him closer and he had black eyes. Pitch black eyes. The subway car finally came, and only me, and ten other people came onto the subway car. It was very empty, and it seemed full of cold air. I shuddered and zipped up my coat, but I still felt the cold air and sensed uneasiness. The subway started the announcement of safety and keeping your hands to yourself, but it was in a different voice today, and in the background sounded like the screams of a girl. A young girl. I put that in the back of my mind as the subway car started and I eased myself into the seat I was sitting in, and turning on BTS and other K-Pop groups, but I'm too lazy to state them all now. The subway goes relatively fast, and I hear a loud rickety rickety noise, and soon, the car has stopped, and the announcements go on and say, "Surrender all your items or you will be destined to a worser fate." I laughed at that, thinking it was a joke, and next I felt a quick, sharp pain go through my chest. Could it be real? I thought it was coincidental, but then the man with the pitch black eyes turned up in the car. And he no longer had gray hair. He was muscular, had the face of a monster, and instructed one more time, surrender all your items.  

Thanks for making it through the first chapter! It's my first true book and it most likely is not very good and will only be read by my friends, but I'm trying.