-LHTZ- COntest 1!

Okay, so Im gonna ramble cuz I'm too lazy to make a beautiful paragraph

INHALE

So this is for @-LHTZ- 's contest, theme 1, lyrics. I chose Stand by You cuz I don't know a lot of songs. Making this was both a nightmare and the opposite. (rainbows? dunno what the opposite of a nightmare is.) SO, I was all just like I'm gonna do this in watercolor, so I'm like yah. Well, the thing that I used to outline it, (micron pen if ya wanna know) bleeds. SOOOOOO I'm like whut. am. I. Going to do. SO I whip (and nae nae) out a light box (look up this:https://cdn.instructables.com/FFM/NS0R/GO502BUX/FFMNS0RGO502BUX.MEDIUM.jpg if you don't know it is) and do the watercolor FIRST before outlining. Here comes the nightmare. ITS REWAWAWLLY hard!!!!! CUz ya gotta turn off the lights to use the lightbox, but then ya gotta turn em back ON to see your colors, and that, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN is why the watercolor job is SO messy. But whatever. End then also, just a random sidenote, I made to sketches, one earlier, but I didn't like it so I made another one which turned into this. 

EXHALE

inhale -U-

Now enough with the negativity, also I smeared the little bottom part of the L. I'm gonna put on a happy face and say that the boots that the girl on the left are based off of my mom's boots! the ones on the right are based off my friend's boots, minus the spikes. Yes she has spikes on her boots... ALso the cursive was really fun for once! YAYYYYY.

Now I hope that Wattpad says that this part/chapter takes more than 5 seconds to read! Also the typing this here says that the name of their own website (wattpad) has a red underline...

Bye

ALso too lazy to read through this to check. Yasss