S i x

Hallie Hernandez

-

"Thank you Blondie" I smiled up at him while hugging the blue stuffed teddy bear he won me.

"No problem loser" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pulling me closer, in a friendly way.

"I almost forgot" he said stopping us.

"What?" I asked confused.

"We need to take a picture" he said wide eyed looking around and then stopped a lady.

"Could you please take this picture of us?" he sounded desperate which made the lady laugh a little and then agree.

"Okay here I'm going to hold you bridal style and you'll have one arm around my neck and the other holding the teddy" he explained the pose and soon enough I was was in his arms hugging the blue teddy bear. I smiled looking into his eyes as he did the same.

"You guys are so cute" the lady complimented handing him the phone back letting us know she had already taken the picture.

"Thank you but we're just friends" I smiled and jake put me down thanking the lady and taking his phone.

"That's what they all say" she mumbled and walked away smiling.

"I'm so posting this on Instagram later" he said smiling at his phone.

"What about Emilio?" I asked him knowing for sure Emilio might get mad.

"What about him?, he's the one that ditched you" jake was right but I mean it was his family, but still.

"You're right" I sighed giving up on fighting over it.

"Always am now lets go to the beach" he put his phone in his back pocket and grabbed my hand pulling me.

"Jake chill" I laughed and he pulled me down these wooden steps that lead to the beach.

"Wait" I said stopping him.

He looked at me worried, "whats wrong?" he asked.

"Take my shoes" I said taking them off and handing them to him and start running to the water.

"Hey" he laughed and dropped them and the teddy near and started running after me.

Jake paul

Hallie is different and that is why I can't help but fall in love with her everyday and then be broken when his names falls out of her lips.

They're not slick, I catch their secret make out sessions and cuddling and I'm sitting here wishing that was me.

I want her to be mine and I will do all that I can to make her mine.

Hallie Hernandez

I felt arms around me and I was lifted off the ground. "hey" I laughed.

"What do you think you're doing?" jake said putting me down.

"Running on the beach duh" I rolled my eyes.

His smiled turned into a smirk and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Jake n-no" I said walking backwards.

"Whoops" was all he said before picking me up and almost throwing me into the ocean but I held onto him.

"Jake" I yelled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Awe you're not fun" he pouted.

I got off of him and flattened out my shirt, "boo who, lets go home, I have cramps" I frowned rubbing the bottom of my stomach.

"Get on my back" he says turning around and bending down.

I grabbed his shoulders and hopped on and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you jake" I smiled laying my head on his shoulder.

"Anything for you Hallie" he said and grabbed my teddy and shoes making sure to not drop me.

-

"Nick texted me and I guess the twins are back" Jake said Turing off his car because we were in the drive way.

"Great" I smiled, "thank you again Jake"

"Again, no problem. Now lets go inside I'm tired and need to edit this vlog" he chuckled and grabbed my shoes.

I nodded and gabbed my new teddy bear and closed the car door behind me. I walked inside where jake closed the door behind him and put my shoes by the door and I yawned.

"Good night jake" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Good night Hallie" he smiled and walked into the office.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"Hi" Ivan said making me jump

"Jesus" I said holding my chest and lightly laughing.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

"It's okay, what's up?" I asked him sitting down on the island.

"Just wanted to say good night that's all" he said looking down.

I frowned, "okay good night then" I said getting off the island.

"I love you" he said making me freeze he's never said this to me.

"I love you too Ivan" I smiled and continued to walk up stairs.

What's up with him lately? I'm actually concerned.

I just shook it off and quietly walked up the stairs making sure to not wake anyone. I put in the code and opened door and turned on the light and I almost screamed when I saw someone sleeping in my bed.

Jeez why is everyone scaring me tonight. I saw a grey hoddie and automatically knew it was Emilio.

I lightly laughed and walked over to my closed and stripped off my pants along with my shirt and I put on a plain black shirt that was slightly big on me.

I turned around and Emilio quickly closed his eyes.

"Nice try" I said and got into my bed.

"It was worth a try" he looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He was quiet. "Do you like Jake?" he asked.

"No no, why?"

He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture posted of us.

@JakePaul: She got her prize and I got mine.😉😍 ( we're friends chill)

I looked at Emilio. "We're just really close, don't worry" I reassured him.

"Now come here" I said and he put his head on my chest and cuddled up to me.

"I love you Hallie" he said.

"I love you too Emilio" I smiled and ran my hand through his hair.

----

Awe cute.

I apologize because my wifi has been really slow. But I hope you like this. ily-Angel💞