Drunk

IF YA DON'T KNOW,  Jemma would always sing loudly with her friends in class, annoying Daniel. Then at a Halloween party, they properly spoke because of all the alcohol. (Dan was like, "Because of all the alcoh- orange juice!) Then he fell to the ground because of all the alcoh- orange juice.

And up there, is Dan and Jemma at age 17
>///////<

Dan POV
I arrived at the Halloween party. People already seemed drunk and what not. I looked Justin. "Are you sure?" I asked him.

"IT'S FINE! I MIGHT EVEN LOSE MY VIRGINITY TODAY!" He yelled over the blaring music. And then he left.

"Great." I muttered. Now I'm going to seem like a loner. Fan fucking tastic.

"DO YOU DRINK?!" This obviously very drunk girl asked me. Ugh. She was one of Jemma's friends. Always singing.

"No not really." I replied.

"HAVE SOME! IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!" She giggled and rubbed a bottle of wine in my face.

"No. Sorry." I gave a weak smile. I'm thinking of leaving now.

"One won't hurt!" She laughed. Well, she wasn't wrong either.

I shrugged. "Sure I guess. Just one though."

She giggled. "Coolio."

Nine drinks later....

"DRINK IT DRINK IT DRINK IT!" People yelled around me. Me second drink later. Me can't count numbers! *Hiccup*

I chugged down the whole bottle of beer. "WOOOO!!!" People clapped. I looked at Justin.

"You lose your *hiccup* virginity, I is the not wrongio?" I ask, laughing.

"Dude your so drunk! Maybe we should go home..."

"Me no leave! You brought the I!" I say.

JustiPOV

Daniel was so drunk! I thought he didn't drink. "Ugh whatever Daniel, I'ma go to the bathroom. And don't you move."

"THE OOKAAY!!! *hiccup* LOOK IS JEMMA!!!SHE LOOK SO SEXY! I'D HIT DAT!" Dan laughs and approaches her.

*Single tear falls down cheek* Dan is growing into a *hiccup* man! BET YOU THOUGHT ME NO WAS DRUNKIO! LOOOLLL

Jemma POV

*Hiccup* Oooh look sexy dan approaching meh. His face so bootyful. To make it more bootyful, my legs would have to be around it. *hiccup*

"JEMMMMIIEEEE!!!!" Daniel says.

"DANNNIIIIEEE!!!" I say.

"HAIII!!!" And then he fell to the ground.

"DANNIEEE???" Me was so shocked.

The next day...

Jemma POV
I wake up, my head feeling like shit. I was in a strange room. In a bed. Naked. Oh no. I look next to me, only to see: Daniel Middleton. I scream.

He wakes up startled. "MY HEAD! Wait, JEMMA?!"

And that's where it began...

HAI