Chapter 3 - Moving In

After the car ride Denis and Braden got out of the car. They saw the house and they smiled at each other. Braden softly smiled, "I never thought this would happen but, here we are." Braden said. Denis softly laughed and said, "Yeah, it'll be great." They walked in the empty house and Braden ran around. "This is amazing!" He yelled while walking around. Denis nodded and set the bags down. "Well, we have a lot to unpack." Denis said while looking at the house. Braden nodded and said, "Then what are we waiting for?" 

One week later

The house was done. Everything was moved in, all the rooms were done, they had a nice setup, even the guest room was done.  They were both happy to be done because it was chaotic for the past week. They had a bunch of unpacked things and they also had to record videos at the same time. They looked at the house and they were satisfied. 

Braden smiled and turned to Denis. But then he remembered that he needed to record. "Oh shoot, okay I need to go record." He started walking to his setup and Denis grabbed his arm. "Wait I have an idea for a video."  Denis said. Braden gave him a puzzled look, "Okay, what is it?" He said while getting closer to Denis. Denis scratched his head and said cleared his throat, "Well maybe we could make a video of us reading fan fiction together?" Braden blushed a little but then nodded, "Good idea! Sure!" Denis was surprised that he said yes, he blushed a little but then snapped out of it. "We can do two different videos for both channels!" Braden said while smiling. Denis nodded and Braden grabbed his arm and brought him to his setup. 

Braden walked into his room and sat down. He got Denis a seat and had him sit down. "Okay, well I'll look for some fan fiction." Braden said while scrolling on his computer. Denis nodded and thought about how fan fiction made him a little uncomfortable. But he didn't mention it and just went along with it. Braden found a story and hit the record button.

After recording 

Braden stopped the recording, "That was entertaining." Braden walked out of the room and Denis nodded. Denis also walked out and went to record his video. He didn't want to read more fan fiction but he knew that he had to. They finished recording and Denis was relieved. He wondered why Braden wasn't nervous and was reading the fan fiction like it was nothing. Denis always felt nervous reading fan fiction and he didn't know why. 

Later on in the evening Denis was tired. 

"Braden I'm going to bed." Denis said while walking to the stairs.

"Why so early?" Braden said with a confused look.

"I'm just tired." 

"Oh, okay! Goodnight." 

"Goodnight." Denis said while walking up the stairs.

Denis walked to his room and face planted onto the bed. He sighed and looked at the ceiling. He asked himself, "Do I like Braden?" "Does he like me?" Denis groaned and just went to sleep. He didn't want to think about it.