Chapter 2 "The Flight"

Shenpai POV

I barely finished packing everything I thought I needed on Sunday but today is Monday and I had to catch my flight to Australia.

Brads POV

I really need to clean up, why didn't I spend yesterday doing this now I only have 14 hours to clean up my entire apartment and pick Shen up from the airport.

Time skip to when Brad will be picking Shen up.

Shenpai POV

I got off the plane and went to pick up my bags. As I was walking to the baggage claim I saw someone sitting down wearing a box with a picture of Bastions face on it, and a McCree hat on top of it. I walked over to him and asked "Is that you Brady-Chan?" The person responded "You just got here *cough* and your already *cough* using that Damn Voice?!" Brad responded sounding flustered. "I'll be right back I need to get my bags, when I come back I want to get some food. Ok?" I told him "Sure Shen, after food we'll go back to my apartment." Brad responded. I left Brad to go get my bags when I walked back he had taken the box off his head and was just wearing his McCree hat. "Where would you like to eat M'Lady?" He asked while tipping his hat. "I dont know what there is to eat around here, you choose." I answered. "We could just head to my apartment and order some pizza." Brad suggested "Sounds great to me." I answered.

Brad POV

I took Shen's bags and led her to my car. After we got into the car and I had put Shen's bags in the trunk, she fell asleep after we had started going.

Time skip of laziness

Brad POV

By the time we got to my apartment Shen was still asleep so I took her bags inside then came back out. I decided I'd try to carry Shen inside, so I picked her up luckily she didn't wake up when I did, and I carried her inside and put her on the bed in the guest room, then I decided to watch some Rick and Morty while i waited for Shem to get up so we could eat.

Well this took me a long time to write, also I will be trying to update frequently but I also have school and other such things, so not every day, by the way this chapter is longer than the previous and I will try to make them longer also thanks to the 4 or so people who have read so far. I hope you enjoyed and.

Bye!

-whirlwind62