No_beginning_no_end - 2nd book in the battle of cards series:My king

- Title: My King

- Author: No_beginning_no_end

- Genre: Werewolf

- Mature: ON

- Description: You're a burden I should never have to carry.

"Then don't. Just leave me here. Turn around and don't you ever come back! Go! Just leave me!"

I heard the desperation in my own voice, I became what he saw in me. Weak.

I didn't want to hear his response, I didn't want to stop being his love. I didn't want to not wake up to hear him say he hates me everyday. Because at least that told me he felt something for me.

I punched his chest and god I hoped it hurt, I was a mess. My tears were making their way down my face whilst I just buried my face into his coat. "Just stop hurting me Ace, stop making me fall in love with hope and stop tricking me to bypass this love that was destined to die. Just let disparity have me Ace. I beg of you."

My sobs can out one by one whilst I let out the most terrible tears. My world was drowning me in an ocean that never kills, and all I could think about is saving myself, I was disgusting.

He let me hug him though, he let me drown in his arms, he let himself be there for him. He lifted up my chin whilst my eyes stung from crying and then his eyes looked into mine and I saw it. I saw his worst fear.

Love. They turned cold though.

Everything has to die I guess.

-----------------

When the one you've been destined to spend eternity with wants to kill you, love can just die. Love can just be something you can spend the rest of your days reaching for and never getting.

This curse that dooms so many is truly something none should have but what if you did?

Will you carry on with your unrequited love or would you stop?

It's a story where the victim defeats the outcome.

It's a story where love just might not win.

- Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/94796358-2nd-book-in-the-battle-of-cards-series%EF%BC%9Amy-king

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment or message me with the needed information to share your story!

-Mira