Chapter 7

*Zyanna's POV*

'Welcome to Dark Desires' I shuddered as I read the sign on the huge building.

Clubs were this big?

Oh God!

I can't believe we're going to a club and God knows what Yon's gonna make me do there.

We were currently pulling up at 'Dark Desires'. It wasn't a long drive from Mr. Delonghi's  house, about half an hour or less.

"We're here Zy, ready to get drunk and laid by hot sexy guys?" She winked seductively.

I can see we're here.

See what I'm talking about? Here she goes again with that same thought from earlier.

"Uhh, I don't - think so Yon, maybe this isn't a good idea, we should probably head home. Don't you think?" I asked shyly. I really wasn't ready for this day.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Twenty-two in a month and two weeks. Why do you ask?"

"You'll be twenty-two in a month and haven't been to a club or had hardcore mind-blowing sex. Gurl you're so lame and stuck up..." Rolling her eyes. " Bitch I gotta make your virgin pussy turn into a motherfucking sex machine in less than a month." She ended smiling suggestively while coming out of the car and locking the door.

I cringed at her bluntness.

I quickly open the door and stormed out.

"Slow down 'cause I can't catch up to you in these damn heels" I retorted breathlessly.

Walking in heels takes so much energy. Could leave you breathless.

She stopped and faced me grinning, "Okay grandma, I'll wait for you."

As I got closer to her, I grabbed her hands and we made our way slowly into the club. I stopped right in my tracks as I realized something.

"Hey wasn't there a line outside?"

"Yup" she answered without glancing my way.

"So why didn't you join the line? It's bad to break rules, they could kick us out of here!" I whisper- yelled.

She stared at me blankly.
"Ion know why didn't you join the line Zyanna?"

I glared at her.

"Oh cut your crap Zy, you do realize Giovanni owns this club right, and his best friend is my boyfriend. You know the drill?"

"Mr. Delonghi? I didn't know he owned other places." That explains why his house looks like freaking mansion.

The club was packed, I could smell the scent of sweat and alcohol lingering in the air. The music was pumping loudly from the speakers and with no exception, the gyrating of hips and the sucking of each other's face.

'Gross' is this what people do at a club. My God!! I could never find myself doing that, can bet most of these people aren't familiar with each other.

"Like what you see?" Yon asked wriggling her eyebrows.

I gave her a scornful expression. Like, are you kidding me Yonique, how on earth can I like this place?

"Okay Ms. Virgin Pussy, our next step is the bar" she smirked as she pulled me towards the bar.

"I think I just muttered a million excuse-me's. I seriously  don't get why people come here" I said exaggeratedly as we sat around the bar.