A week later

I finally woke up after a week and yell out "where am I" I'm at the royal palace of alabasta
And I see princess vivi of alabasta and she asks "who are you" I replied by saying "I'm stark, nice to meet you princess vivi""how do you know my name""your luffy's friend aren't you"she replied nervously"yes but how do you know""I'm luffy's brother""no you can't be he only has 1 brother left sabo""no sabo has been killed by Blackbeard and I am dragons son monkey D.stark".

"Wow, how many brothers does luffy have""only 1 me although he doesn't know yet as dragon kept it secret from us but can you help me get to zou in the new world I know it's far away but luffy is about to fight kaido one of the emperors of the sea""wow that is a big story but I don't quite believe you but as it's for luffy's sake I will give you the fastest boat we have""thank you it means so much".

A month later I'm now only a days trip away from luffy. I have heard that luffy has finally defeated kaido but luffy is out unconscious i wish I could give him my love and care I'm just glad that he is still alive.

Yes!!! I'm finally here on the island of zou all I have to do now is find luffy and his crew mates and see if they will take me on to be one of luffy's crew mates. I see this building with a lot of people guarding it like a man with 3 swords, a reindeer, a freaky fish guy, and more could they be luffy's crew mates.

I walk up and say"hi" they looked shocked could it be how strong I am or could it be they have no kore energy left to defend luffy?
I asked them if I could see luffy they said"who the hell are you? Are you here to kill luffy"I said no "I'm here to ask to be one of his crew mates because I'm his brother" they all said"that's impossible all of luffy's brothers are dead even sabo" I said "I'm the only one alive not even luffy knows I'm alive our father dragon kept it a secret from the whole world even luffy and grandpa garp"

Zoro replied" well then how did you find us""I followed all of the story's there were about the straw hats vs the beast pirates"luffy wakes up and asks"who the hell are you""I'm your brother stark""I don't have anymore brothers not even sabo anymore"i said "dragon kept it from us for so many years even sabo knew but dragon didn't want anyone to know that I was alive, I'm your younger brother, my full name is monkey D.stark".