Ivan- He gets mad at you for waking him up

It's 8am in the team 10 house and I'm starving. I tried to get up but realized my boyfriend Ivan had a death grip around my waist. There wasn't a way for me to get him to release me besides waking him up. But Ivan gets very grumpy when someone wakes him up because he likes to wake up on his own. "Ivan" I whispered and he didn't budge. "Babe" I tried to shake his arm but all he did was groan. "Ivan! Wake up!" His bright blue eyes fluttered open. "¿puede por favor me dejas ir?" (Can you please let me go?) His eyebrows furrowed as he snapped his arms from my waist and stomped into the bathroom. I popped my head in to see him brushing his teeth. "Voy a desayunar. ¿Desea algo?" (I'm going to have breakfast. Do you want anything? He yelled at me to get out and slammed the door on me. I guess I made him really mad. I walked downstairs to talk to everyone. "Yo Y/N! I heard the door slam. Are you and Martinez fighting?" Jake said looking a little worried. "No. I had to wake him up." "Oh that's not good. I learned not to do that the hard way." He said looking at the bruise on his leg. I giggled and lightly punched him on his arm. "Hey, hey! Chill out Tyson!" Jake chuckled pretending to be hurt. As we were laughing our heads off, I heard Ivan walking down the stairs giving Jake and I a death stare. "Qué pasa Martinez!" (What's up Martinez!) Jake yelled out to him but he just ignored him and turned his back to make some cereal. Jake felt really awkward about it all so he went to his room. I went over to him and started rubbing his back. "Baby, What's wrong?" He turned around and looked at me with really scary eyes. He suddenly threw me over his shoulder and I squealed. He tossed me on the couch and started tickling me. I was dying of laughter. "You like this? You like waking up? Huh?" He said laughing at me. "N-no! Ivan! P-parar ahora!" (Stop now!) I struggled to say through all of my giggles. We were so loud we didn't even notice Jake come in. "Hey guys what's all the-um? Do you guys wanna be alone?" He immediately left when he thought he saw what we were doing. We both laughed at him until we were out of breath. "Did you learn your lesson Y/N?" "Yes, yes I did! Ahora, darme un beso!" (Now give me a kiss) He attacked me with kisses while we fell asleep watching Pretty Little Liars. And his arms wrapped around my waist once again.