Something Strange IV

"Is your name Y/N?"

You froze and your eyes widened as he asked you. You gulped, "n-no." You cringed as it didn't sound very convincing.

His gold eyes locked into your e/c eyes, "are you sure?" He asked firmly.

"...Yes."

As the look of distrust flashed in his eyes you quickly grabbed your sword and ran out of the room, luckily the guards left it unlocked. Once you were out your eyes widened as you saw eight people standing there and staring at you with eyes as wide as yours. As well as the same blonde and blue haired boys from earlier.

The king then burst out of his study and pointed at you, "get her!" He ordered

The people standing there shook off their initial surprise and got into action. You looked in fear as they had blood lust in their eyes.

You ran and called out your metal vessel, "Gaap!"

The eight pointed star began to glow, you turned and pointed your sword at the ground, "Hyōheki!"

Your eyes shined in amazement as you saw a wall of ice came from the water on the floor that your sword had made. Your eyes widened as you stared, "that was awesome!" You gushed.

My queen, we must go!

You scoffed, "why? It's not like they're gonna get through that!"

You laughed at how amazing your power was, your triumph was interrupted when a shout was heard.

"Amon!"

The wall of ice you had created had melted away, what was left was a puddle of water. You paled as you saw them on the other side, "g-gotta go!"

You then began running again, fortunately, there was a balcony in front of you. Although dangerous, it was your only route of escape. You climbed onto the railing and jumped off.

You closed your eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came. You opened your eyes and looked up at your capture, it was the king. Although his once purple hair had now changed to blue, as you looked him up and down he had the appearance of a dragon with two horns and a jewel on his forehead and an elaborate necklace along with blue scale-like armor over parts of his body.

You shook off the change in appearance and wriggled in the grip of your capture, "LET. ME. GO!"

As of now, he was carrying you like a sack of potatoes, you groaned, "Let go!" You yelled up at him.

You growled as he didn't respond, you would escape with Gaap but he had a grip on your sword. Nonetheless, you tried speaking to her but she didn't respond.

'Gaap! Answer me!'

Nothing. You groaned, 'what's wrong?' You asked. All you heard in response was an adorable squeak and heat coming from your sword as the scabbard was pressed to your thigh.

You sighed and crossed your arms, your gaze traveled down the ground which was several feet away from you. You gave a horrified squeal and wriggled around to try to grab ahold of something.

You ended up grabbing his muscular arm for dear life. You began shaking like a leaf as you stared at the ground with wide eyes.

The man holding you chuckled, you glared up at him. "This is not funny." You seethed as your grip tightened.

Your gaze then traveled back to the ground, "c-can you hurry up?!" It's not my fault your carrying me like a sack of potatoes, last I checked I'm a lady and I expect to be treated like one!"