chapter 2

Rainbow glanced at the clock once she had finished the last window seeing that she still had a couple minutes before it turned noon. Rainbow remembered she had to turn her hair brown then head straight to the basement before the guest came. Walking quickly Rainbow ran her fingers through her hair and hummed softly. Soon enough her long rainbow hair turned brown,  walking down a flight of stairs she snapped her fingers making a hair tie appear around her wrist. Rainbow kept humming softly seeing the basement door close as she put her hair up into a bun. As Rainbow opened the door she heard the door bell ring, jumping slightly she quickly entered the basement closing the door quietly. Rainbow could hear voices while she walked carefully and quietly to the corner making sure that she made no noise for anyone to hear. Rainbow closed her eyes and tried to focus on seeing the living room where she could feel the presence of people. She saw her grandmother with two adults one male and one female, one of the butlers had brought a tray with drinks, Rainbow looked at the two adults confused she had never seen them before. Grandmother never has new guest it's always the same people... how come these people look new? Maybe she's trying to be friendly the voice snickered as Rainbow rolled her eyes yeah right. Rainbow watched the two closely trying to figure out the purpose why they had came, the female had made a hand motion to the door. A boy that looked about Rainbow's age emerged from the door looking bored, Rainbow looked at him curiously and tried to focus a bit more so she could hear their conversation. "...would he like to meet her?" Her grandmother's voice came loud and clear through Rainbow's mind "yes please... I know joshua has been dying to meet her" the female spoke in a calm gentle voice smiling, Rainbow watched them utterly confused. Her grandmother stood up and headed out of the room Rainbow heard her footsteps coming closer by the second. Rainbow pressed herself against the all as much as she could, she heard her grandmother stop right in front of the door. Light poured into the room once her grandmother opened the door "Rainbow change quickly and come up stairs to the living room the guest want to see you" just like that Rainbow was in darkness again completely confused why the guest wanted to see her.