#1

Prompt: Dub-con. Bella pretends to be drunk and past out while her boyfriend's friends fondle and fuck her. Please write for BellaPOV and make clear she wants it, but men do not know.

Rating: M

Warnings: Dub-con, cheating and multiple partners. If this isn't something you approve of, please do not read any further.

I have to thank CherylSab and my amazing beta, AgoodWITCH, for their massive encouragement and help making this as good as it can be. They definitely deserve a ton of credit for this. Thanks girls. I love you both.

Summary: Bella has her future planned out: job, husband, kids. But before real life begins Edward told her to let loose & have fun. To experience life. There are two experiences she wants, Emmett and Jasper. Written for Twilight Kink fest

Disclaimer: Stephanie Meyer owns all things Twilight. I'm just playing with her amazing characters and I have a feeling that she definitely would not approve.

College life.

A time for exploration. A time for experimentation. A time to find yourself. A time to find someone to love.

Over the past four years, I've found the love of my life. The one and only Edward Cullen – sweet, fun, happy, totally together, and knows exactly what he wants for his life and ours. I've figured out who I am and who I want to be when I leave this place – a writer, a wife and a mother. But I'm not gone yet.

Edward has told me over and over again to let loose and have fun while I can – no matter what it is – because once we cross that stage at graduation, real life begins and there's no turning back. And I've taken his words to heart but there are still experiences I want to have. There are still things I want to do. Okay, let's be honest, not things really, but people. Two people in particular.

I love Edward. I truly do, but there's just something about Emmett and Jasper, our roommates, that makes my blood rush through my veins whenever they're around. It could be the fact that they're both gorgeous. Emmett with his hulking muscles and his sweet face with the cutest dimples, and Jasper with his hard, toned body, chiseled features and a slight Texas accent that makes the girls go weak at the knees.

Maybe it isn't their looks at all. Maybe it's all the inappropriate little touches they've tried to play off as innocent all these years. The light brush of my ass as either one of them reaches to grab something out of the cabinet above my head while I do the dishes. The occasional boob graze as they reach past me to get something out of the pantry. Or my personal favorite, their 'accidental' touches between my legs as I play the center position when we all get together to play football during the summer.

I'll never tell anyone that I always volunteer for that position just so they can touch me. They're completely oblivious to how much I want it because I'm better at playing this game than they are and I've gotten in a few 'innocent' touches of my own. I conveniently lay my hand a little too high on their thighs when laughing at one of their jokes. I use my clumsiness to my advantage as I pretend to trip and fall directly into their laps and I only grind my ass against their dicks a little as I get back on my feet again.

From the day I moved into their apartment, there's always been something more to our relationship than just friendship but because I'm with Edward, neither one of them will ever act on it. Well I, for one, am tired of all the games.

It's not like I'm looking for a relationship with Emmett or Jasper, because I sure as hell won't leave Edward for either one of them. But before I finally take that last step and marry Edward, I want to know what it feels like to have their hands on me, to feel the way their fingers and mouths can bring me to the highest peaks of ecstasy. I want to know – just once – what it feels like to have them fuck me, to have those cocks that I've felt so many times under my wiggling ass buried deep inside of me.