Chapter 3-The Kisses

Comment, Vote, Follow. Bless this chapter and I promise they will get longer. Up there is Zoe.

*Sometimes I use big words I don't fully understand in an effort to make myself sound more photosynthesis. ;)*

"Yippie-ki-yay, motherf-er!"

-Die Hard

⚫⚫⚫

Handsome attractive guy aka HAG and I reached his apartment a few minutes after leaving the club. Probably cause he drove fast since I kept eyeing him. I'm pretty sure he told me his name but I had one to many drinks to remember. I looked at his house, and holy mother of pandas it was big. Wow my house must be a shoe box then. We enter his room and im telling you one hundred forty five adult pandas could live in it.

He spun around to face me and immediately his lips were on mine. Not-surprisingly I didn't pull away. I loved the way his lips felt against mine and the way he held me made me feel safe. His tongue found its way into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. Of course he won. His lips attacked mine softly, while my arms wrapped around his neck. I grab his hair gaining a moan out of him. His eyes held hunger and i'm pretty sure my was filled with lust. His hands held me tight almost like he wanted more of me, so I pushed myself closer. I could feel the sparks flying everywhere he touched me. It was like a burning passion. I pushed him onto the couch and got on top of him leaving small kisses everywhere on top his body. I slide my hands into his boxers and start pumping his hard member slowly. I heard him moan as I move faster.

He started walking me towards his bed with his lips still on mine. He flips me over, taking control and removes my bra. His eyes widen, lips moist at the sight of my breasts. I didn't want to stop what was about to happen. I was in too deep. Not yet though. I wasn't a slut walking around half naked and opened my legs to anything that breathed. But this is my first time. I'm sure this will be the best by far. Shit I was going to let a one night stand take my virginity. At the moment I couldn't think straight. All i wanted was for him to be inside me. NOW! He cups one with his left hand and rubs my clit through my panties. I let out a loud moan and he rips off my panties.

Was I really going to have a one night stand with this hot piece of kind meat. Yep, yes, and yah. There's just something about this guy that makes me melt. The way he talks to me, kisses me, and holds me closer to him almost like he thought I would run away. He makes me feel all gooey and stuff.

He stopped and looked into my eyes making me shiver. Pulling a strand of hair away from my face he looked at all of me and stared at me with a gleam in his eye.

"Do you want to do this selena?" he asks not going any further without my consent.

I dont even care about the fact that I dont remember giving him my name or what his name was, just that I was there with him.

"More than anything," I say in between kisses.

The boy NO! man hugged me tightly and I wrapped my hands around him. I felt his rapid heartbeat and i'm sure he could feel mine. I wanted to always be able to do this and lay with him. Something about just felt so right.

He looked up at me with his sexy bright green eyes. Damn take me now.

That's when he enters me slowly letting me get used to his size. HE WAS HUGE. The pain was excoriating because of his size but it soon washed away with his slow movements. He speed up and thrust faster and deeper.

I scream into to his hears as he continues to thrust. I have never never felt so much pleasure and I wasn't sure my body could take anymore of it.

But I knew the night was yet to begin.

⚫⚫⚫

Let me tell you now things will get better and better so keep reading. I want to know your feelings right now. What do think is gonna happen next. Don't forget to like follow and comment. With that being said....

"You are Beautiful, no matter what they say."

-Christina Aguilera

LyricOfTheChapter:

LOTC  :  "Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful. Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable. Most girls, our fight to make every day. No two are the same."