Chapter 1

Buzz! I felt my phone go off in my back pocket. I put down my chicken finger and reached back to pull it out.

Hey Babe. You look good in jeans.

It was from my boyfriend, Brody. I smile and look around the mall for him but down see him.

Where are you?

I text back.

"Turn around." I hear a voice from behind me and jump. Of course, it's Brody.

"Don't do that babe!" I yell and hit him on his arm playfully.

"Hey! Your abusive!" He mocks rubbing his arm laughing. He grabs my arm and leads me away from the food court.

"Hey! What about my food!" I look back at my fries longingly. "This better be good." I mutter, slightly annoyed. We're still walking. "Where are we go-" I'm interrupted by a pair of lips on mine. All my annoyance is gone as Brody starts to kiss me. Brody had such passion I've never felt before. And it always left me craving more. We pull out of it. I look around to see where we are. We're in one of the family restroom stalls. I can't help but chuckle. Brody always seemed to find the weirdest places to have a make out session.

"What's so funny?" He whispers in my ear making me shiver. I tell him what it is. He answers me by kissing me again.

An hour later, we're coming out of the mall.

"Okay babe, I'll see you tomorrow." He kisses me and leaves to his car. I walk to mine. Brody was the best boy friend ever and I loved him. He was someone that could never disappoint me. He made me feel like the only girl on earth. That's what I loved about him. I rode home will a smile on my face.