♡Teacher Park Hyung Sik♡

♡The Next Day♡

Eun Sook : *woke up* OMGGGGGG, I'm late. What I'm gonna do? What? *clumsy* bath anything whatever.

Seol Ji : I already called her 7 times and gave two message. 

Eun Sook : *looked at her phone* Oh damn it, i'll die. I need a driver this time. Ouh yes! *calling her driver*

♡At the school♡

Girl 1 : What the heck? She is from wealthy family?

Girl 2 : Maybe she don't want to show her rich.

Girl 3 : She already showed it. There is no point she wants to hide. 

Seol Ji : Hyaaaa Eun Sook ya!!! Why you were late? How you promised about it? I know you're not like this Eun Soooooook. I called you 7 times you're not answered. I had message you, you're not replied. You make me angry this morning. 

Eun Sook : I don't want to late but I don't why I can't woke up early. Sorry. The van did not appear yet so, let's just calm down. :)

Ji Hye : Did you don't know her will be like that but you still late so, you got 'advice' from her free of charge *whisper to Eun Sook*. 

Seol Ji : What are you talking about ha? You will feel my punch if you did it again. *fake mad* *smile*

Eun Sook & Ji Hye : Hahahaha. Fake mad. 

Pin Pon ! Pon Pin! The van

Eun Sook : Who is the teacher? Did you guys know him?

Ji Hye : I had no idea

Seol Ji : Me too.

Hyung Sik : Hi guys, the members of Drama Club. I am Park Hyung Sik. You can call me Monster. Haha just kidding. You can call me Mr. Park or teacher. It's nice to meet all of you. ;) . Another question after we all arrive to the theater hall of Seoul. Okay *wink*

At the the theater hall of Seoul

Girl 1 : He is so handsome.

Girl 2 : No. He is flawless.

Girl 3 : It's just same things. LOL.

Girl 4 : His body so though and very tall. 

Girl 5 : The clothes that the teacher wears is soooo neat like a rich man. 

Girl 3 : Stop praising him. Erghhh.

Ji Hye : Wow he is so handsome. *big smile*

Eun Sook : *dead stare* 

Seol Ji : Please don't be like another girl, we have our dignityThey started the round to go the hall with the van.

Hyung Sik : *big and sweet smile at Eun Sook*

Eun Sook : *give sweet smile back* 

Skip

Hyung Sik : Okay guys, today all of you will introduce yourself. Then, we can start with you. 

Eun Sook : Hi everyone. My name is Jeong Eun Sook. My father a business man same as my mother.

Hyung Sik : With whom did you live?

Eun Sook : I live alone with my maid.

Hyung Sik : Okay thank you Eun Sook. Next.

Skip

Hyung Sik : Sorry guys, even we have funny story just now, I must give a task to all of you

Girl 1 : Can you give tomorrow? *flying kiss*

Girl 2 : Give me a rest. Please. *wink*

Seol Ji : Erk.

Hyung Sik : I can't do that, sorry. So,  guys your task is just acting any story but in the next day we will just practice. You may go back home and search a story that you can act. Each group must have three person in it so, we'll have 5 group. Okay. *wink*

Eun Sook : I want to search interesting story that we can try to act.

Ji Hye : Yes. You always have an idea. You were creative, right ? So it is so good if you do it.

Eun Sook : Okay!

Seol Ji : You just a lazy girl. You can't hide your fake face.

Ji Hye : Hey, it is good enough. You can rest too. You can sleep.

Seol Ji : Erk. Eun Sook ya, if you want some help, I'm willing to give a hand.

Eun Sook : Okay. You make me more excited to act.

Eun Sook : Why I'm always remember that class. What is the special about? His face and his behavior I can feel it. Maybe I'm just feeling excited to start acting.

♡The Next Class♡

-what story the three of them
will act?
-why the teacher very kind to Eun Sook?
-what will happen next?

♥⇨STAY TUNED⇦♥
By @OhNiSu18