Chapter 38

Sorrow spares no one and scars respect no person.

It was 7:30 pm.

Medyo nagtagal ang usapan namin sa kotse nito at kumain pa kami sa labas.

We are outside of a black and white mansion now. And it is damn beautiful and expensive. Grabe talaga ang kayamanan ng lalaking katabi ko, malamang isa lang ito sa mga malalaking pagmamay-ari niya.

"Welcome home, love." I startled.

I would like to correct him that it is a fucking mansion. It was huge and very, very classy.

"Y-you built this?"i ask instead of answering him.

He smiled at me.

That single smile cause my heart to beat fast. He is really a gorgeous specimen of a man. It was unbelievably amazing how we brought by each others desire of vengeance.

"Yes, for us, for our family. Let's get inside. I want to tour you around the house."he said taking me in.

I silent myself for a while looking around and listening to him explaining all the tiny details of this huge house. Bumulaga sa akin ang painting naming dalawa ng ikinasal kami sa living room.

It was breathtakingly beautiful that I just stare and mesmerize every features of our happy faces, his arms were around me while my head resting on his chest. I was smiling at the camera and he was smiling down at me. That was the best representation of love that I've seen my whole life. Our soulful eyes confirmed it.

I flinched and breathed hard when I felt his hand at my back.

Hindi ko man lang namalayang napapigil hininga na ako dahil sa malaking wedding portrait naming iyon.

"Did it pass to your liking?"he softly ask.

I nod. I am still speechless.

"I worked for it for five months. I know you wouldn't like to have expensive gifts and jewels so I gifted you something that I worked so hard. I'm glad you like it."

I look and gape at him. His insane. He really is insane.

"H-hindi mo na d-dapat ito ginawa pero salamat. A-ang ganda."tugon ko.

I know I stammered a lot. He was making me fall hard. Oh god. He hug me me and kiss my forehead.

"Thank you. I want everything to be perfect befor-." His words were cut off when we heard our son and daughter's voices.

"Is it them?" I asked as a small drop of tears watered my left cheek.

He kiss my cheek first before nodding his head.

"All of your things are in here now. Please, let me give you the love and family you deserved. I have named this house especially for you and I won't take no for an answer."he said while caressing the ends of my hair.

I don't say yes nor accepted or deny his offer. I am still speechless for what is happening right now, but I know inside of me wants this and I believe he understands what's inside of my stubborn head.

I hug him.

I am crying again on his shoulder.

"Can I see them?"I ask still sniffing.