bye bye virginity

I dedicate this chapter to mahnoor abid3131 . She is such a lovely girl please follow her.
........... .................. .. .............   ........
Cast :
Harry styles as himself

Cast : Harry styles as himself

Mahnoor:

 OK so hi i am Mahnoor but people call me Mano

OK so hi i am Mahnoor but people call me Mano . I am 17 years old turning 18 very soon. I am supper skinny, tall and beautiful according to daddy. By daddy i mean my boyfriend Harry. We both were in a relationship since 3 months . Harry loves me to call him daddy so in alone time when no one is around i call him daddy.

Me and daddy were very happy with each other but there are two things daddy hate about me. First i was a Virgin so daddy wanted to take my virginity and second i lived with my parents and he wanted me to depend on him rather than my parents. He thought i didn't believe daddy but i do . Problem is i feel very shy around daddy.

Today was Friday night which means i am free from school till Monday. So i decided to go to live with daddy for my 2 beautiful holidays. I packed my small luggage and called a taxi . When I reached daddy's home or should I say mansion i gave money to taxi driver and opened the lawn door. Daddy gave me keys to his apartment so i entered his mansion easily.

The strangest thing i noticed there was that . All the lights of house we off and the  whole house was lit by enormous beautiful candles. I looked everywhere aww struck. But there was no sign of daddy. Suddenly some one placed their hands on my eyes and i almost got a heart attack . " Guess who is this " whispered daddy in my ear .  " Of course my daddy " i replied in a confused tone .

He took his hands off my eyes . I turned around and looked up at him as he was so tall . I wasn't small either but he was inhumanly tall. " Hello baby girl how are you" asked daddy by smiling down at me . " I- i am f- fine i guess" i stuttered . The reason of my stuttering was that daddy was standing so close to me. " What is this daddy" i asked looking around. When daddy didn't reply i turned around and looked at him, but he was smirking down at me. I asked again" what is this daddy???" . " Oh kitten it's for me to know and you to find out" he said smirking.

I was confused as fuck but this all environment aroused butterflies in my stomach. " Come with me" suddenly daddy said in his husky voice and started to climb up the stairs. I followed him confused like a lost puppy. Daddy opened his bedroom door and nodded his head for me to go in first. When i went to his bedroom i was awww struck there were candles in whole bedroom and flower petals were spread on bed . I was broke from my train of thought when i heard locking of door .

I turned around in confusion to look at daddy and ask him what was happening but as i turned around a sudden force pushed me on bed . When I opened my eyes i was laying on soft flower petals and daddy was on top of me kissing me aggressively. It was my first kiss so i didn't know what to do . " Kiss me back kitten" daddy whispered between kiss . I tried to move my lips with him but i was not at all as good kisser as daddy.

Suddenly daddy grabbed the hem of my shirt and asked" may i " i know what he was asking but i said" yes " because i wet as hell . Daddy wasted no time in​ ripping his and mine clothes " please be gentle " i whispered. " Oh don't you worry Baby girl" . Then daddy took of his boxers and I almost fainted. It was so so big. " Daddy it's so big it will never fit in me " i said scared. " We will make it fit one way or another" daddy replied. Suddenly i cried because i felt like some thing was ripping me from inside but it was daddy who entered in me .

He was slow at first by giving me love bites and sucking my nipple's to make me more wet and it did work. After five minutes i felt a wave of pleasure i never felt before" faster daddy" i moaned . And he granted my request. " I am close" i moaned. " Me to baby " daddy moaned back and it took us 3 minutes to cum. Daddy then layed besides me and i rested my head on his chest. " I love you Mano " . " I love you to daddy" and with that we fell asleep.

..............................………………………