punishment 😍😍😍

This chapter have graphics violence so if you don't like don't read it .
...,....,.....    ..... ................ .. ...........   ...

Mano's pov :

" I said shut up" yelled Harry. " No I will not you mother fucker " I yelled back. " You whore don't bring my mother in " Harry yelled back. Actually me and Harry got into an argument. I don't remember the cause of argument because we were fighting for hours. Me and Harry fought before but not like this.

" To whom you called whore bitch" I shrieked. The next thing I knew I was on wooden floor clutching my cheek .  Harry fucking styles slapped me. This was it . I started to cry in front of him . " Baby girl I-i am sorry" Harry said by bending down beside me. " Stay away from me" I whispered . He tried to touch me but I scotted back .

" Baby , daddy really is sorry" Harry said. Then he tried to hug me but I was done with him I stood up on my feet and ran towards the door. Daddy was hot on my tail . " Baby stop " daddy shrieked. I almost touched the door handle almost. But before I opened the door some one threw me over their shoulder . I cried and hit him on the back with my small fists but he didn't even flinch .

" I said let go" I yelled. But in return I got a harsh slap on my bum . " Shut up you bad girl" daddy said. Suddenly I was thrown on bed . Before I could protest daddy took of his clothes and mine. He was hovering over me . His aggressive attitude was a great turn on for me. Suddenly he touched me down on my pussy and smirked.

"Ahhhhhhh" I moaned . Daddy rubbed my wetness against my pussy and that made me more wet . " D_daddy p_please " I moaned. " Please what sweetie, you want me to stop you want me to drop" daddy asked by looking me in the eyes. " No no I want you to make me satisfied" . I said desperately

" And how can I make you satisfied???" . Now he was playing with me. " Please touch me. "I said these words like my life depends on them. " So cute" he said making fun of me " your wish has been granted princess" . And I felt like my life has been saved.

Finally he took of his Boxers. Message  his penis and suddenly without any warning inserted into my small tight pussy. That was enough to drive Me Crazy. I moaned  his name uncontrollably . He gave me few love bites from my earlobe to my  collarbone . We both moaned  and happiness.

And after sometime we both reached our climax. After that I slipped down beside him on the bed" I love you daddy"," love you too Kitty."