Epilogue

6 Months later on a Sunday afternoon

It's been almost 6 months since Vrushika got married. Vrushika was busy cooking maggie in the kitchen when she suddenly felt a hand sneaking around her waist. A smile appeared on her face as she loved this action of her husband. 

Vrushika: So, Mr.Husband, you finally woke up.

Husband: Yes, my dear wife and now I am really hungry. Please give me something to eat.

Vrushika: Just 2 min and maggie will be ready

Husband: Not again, Vrushy. I really don't want to have maggie again.

Vrushika: Please eat this today. I will definitely make something nice for dinner. You know how much I hate cooking.

Husband: Of course I know that. I have been suffering from your cooking for last 6 months.

Vrushika gives her husband an angry glare and just burst out on him.

Vrushika: How dare you Marwadi 

You guessed it right guys, Vrushika's husband is none other than our Marwadi, Mr. Shantanu Maheshwari.

Vrushika: I have been trying to learn cooking for you and you are making fun of me. I will not make anything for you. Go and eat from somewhere else. 

Vrushika storms out of the kitchen and closes the door on Shantanu's face. Shantanu helplessly looks at his angry wife and face palm himself for teasing her. As he sat down thinking of ways to pacify her, his mind wandered to the incident that took place 6 months back which changed their destiny.

Flashback:

After spending their last day together, Vrushika goes to her home while Shantanu goes to his dance studio to practice because he was feeling restless. He turns on the music and song starts playing. 

"Dost Hai Hum toh" Yeh Bahana Kyun
Pyaar hai humko ye chhupana kyun

Hey..! You just left me all alone in the Dark (No...)
When you have to leave me why did you give me all thats whack
Hey! Ho..

Yeah yeah I'm shattered now, feeling so battered now
I'm tryna move, tryna find the groove
But this is not workin' somehow
Used to be a Hustler
Shooting guns making dollars
Used to be a Guzzler
Smokin' pots sippin hollow
Now all this money ain't helping me to forget
All this pain I've got, pain I've got
lyrics from www.lyricsmint.com
"Dost Hai Hum toh" Yeh Bahana Kyun
Pyaar hai humko ye chhupana kyun
Girl I loved you
"Dost Hai Hum toh" Yeh Bahana Kyun
Pyaar hai humko ye chhupana kyun
Girl I loved you